Ch.6 | Genius Deductions

A/n: Possibly no chapter tomorrow, cuz I have an exam to prepare for, hopefully everything goes well. Anyways don't be afraid to leave any feedback or ask any questions. I will try to answer questions without giving away spoilers.

I do not own RWBY(RoosterTeeth Does)or any of the other manga/anime I might reference in this fanfic. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Let's start with you." Light said with his usual monotone tone of voice.

'There is no way it is possible to know what a person did in a day by just looking at them.' Wiess said, staring at the masked boy in-front of her.

'Even if it was, I doubt this good for nothing would be able to deduce something so complex.' She looked at Light.

She stared at the mystery that was that man. 'I can't believe Pyrrha is friends with this boy.' She couldn't understand who would become friends with such a creep and weirdo.

"Ummm, yea. You went to school today, first you went to studies of grim, then history and finally combat class." Light deduced pointing at Ruby who had her eyes widened.

"You then made your way to the cafeteria where you ate spaghetti and then cookies for dessert."

"Tell me which flavor later." He added making Ruby gulp as he heard him state everything he thought she did in the day.

After finishing his thought Light looked at Ruby's eyes for confirmation.

"Well? Can I get a cookie?" He asked. Pyrrha who looked at Ruby saw her nod with wide eyes as Pyrrha took another box and opened it, showing several different cookies inside. Taking one, she placed it on her friends palm before telling him to continue.

"W-wait!" Weiss yelled, drawing attention to herself.

"Just how did you do that?! It should be impossible to know what someone did by just looking at them!" She said.

"That would be true, normally it would be impossible." Light answered as he ate the crackers.

"But I had several clues." He said pointing at the Rose.

Everyone looked with intrigue at the masked detective.

"You walk sluggish while pretending to have a very energetic attitude." He answered.

"That could just mean she hasn't had enough sleep!" Weiss answered making the boy nod.

"True, but I have heard from Pyrrha how your friend acts. Ruby is always an energetic and happy girl." The boy answered.

"Usually this would be a stretch, but after hearing about how boring the Grim Studies and History classes are from Pyrrha I decided that it was likely that she had at least one of these earlier today." He started.

"It was then that I saw a small note hanging from her pocket which has a small drawing in them. Pyrrha has told me before that Ruby likes to draw during Grim studies, because in history the teacher always catches her. So I knew that she had grim studies earlier today." He started.

"Not to mention that when you placed your scrolls down you dropped this. History notes, which happen to have today's dates on them. It was a 33.33% chance of you having this class on either slot. I knew that you had three classes per day, each having 2 hours of class in every slot with intermediate breaks between them" He said, making everyone deadpan.

With those clues it was obvious what she had done.

"But how did you know I had combat class, or what I ate? And how did you get the classes in the right order?" Ruby asked. The boy started moving his toes on top of one another while looking at them. His eyes shone with amusement as he looked at her.

"Obviously it wasn't easy deducing that much. However several hints indicated that you had combat class last." He said pointing at Ruby's right hand. It had a small cut and next to it a bruise.

"That cut is too big and deep to be made by a regular kitchen knife, not to mention that the bruise next to it proves she protected herself from something. There was only a 57.87% of being true, but it was the safest option out of the 103 I came up with..." He said making everyone in the room widen their eyes.

"O-Onehundred and three?!" Jaune questioned.

"Yes..." He said in his monotone voice. His voice seemed to slowly draw everyone's attention as they heard it's flatness, it was as if everything he said was fact, even if it didn't seem primarily unbelievable.

"Putting combat class as last I was able to deduce that the first two lessons were Grim Studies and History, that meant that I had a 50% chance of putting them in the right place. By then, all I had to do was look at the ink and see which one looked older on the paper, that was an annoying part of the deduction, but since it was more visible in the paper you dropped." He said looking at Ruby.

"That meant you used the same pen for both classes. Therefore the paper with the less visible ink is the one that came later. There was a chance of you using a different pen, however the color was the same and the color of the ink slowly faded to nothing on the notes meaning the pen was just running out of ink which is what validates this theory." Light took another bite of his cookie.

"But the food!" Yang said, making the boy take another bite from the cookie.

"The spaghetti and cookies were easy. You have bolonhesa sauce on the corner of your mouth and cookie crumbs on your skirt." He said pointing on the corner of her mouth and her skirt.

"Ah! And none of you guys told me?!" Ruby said, taking a piece of paper and cleaning her mouth.

"So it was up to luck?" Ren asked intrigued.

"Perhaps, although I'd like to think of it as a calculated risk. I forseed every single possibility and calculated it's porcentage." He said, making everyone hang their mouths open.

"That's impressive." Blake told the boy who sunk his head down.

"Yes, but not good enough to catch him though..." He whispered, making everyone look at each other.

"Catch who?" Blake asked, making the boy's eyes widen as he looked up at blake.

"Don't mind my murmuring." Light answered bored as he looked at the others in the room.

"Oh look at the time!" Pyrrha yelped looking at a clock.

"We need to leave before curfew!" She said, making the boy hum.

"Weiss did cardio training, Nora and Yang weighted training, Ren martial arts, Jaune trained with you, Blake didn't train, she read a book!" Light said without stopping for a breath.

"... HOW?!" Jaune yelled as they were pushed out by Pyrrha so they can leave.

"Pyrrha!" Light yelled as Pyrrha slowly left with the box of cookies in her hand.

"No time Light!" She yelled getting out of the apartment.

"My cookies!" The man yelled walking to the entrance. He sighed in disappointment when he didn't see his childhood friend there.

He looked down and saw a box with cookies crumbs around it. He smiled under his mask and took the box inside his apartment .