Ch. 4 | Pyrrha's Weird Friend

A/n: Hope you guys are liking the story so far! Don't be afraid of giving me feedback or asking questions! I'll try to answer them without giving spoilers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pyrrha had just beaten a team in Beacon easily. She stood on top of the four while looking up at her professor.

Mrs Goodwitch was a professor in Beacon academy, she focused on combat and as such she was the combat class teacher.

She was a middle-aged woman who had very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face. Her eyes are bright green and she wears thin ovular glasses. She has dangling teal earrings that match the hanging pendant on her collar. She wears a white long-sleeved, pleated top that has a wide keyhole neckline and gauntlet cuffs that flare in pleats at the wrist. Her lower body is covered by a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings.She also wears black boots with bronze heels and a cape that is purple inside and black on the outside. The cut of the cape is stylized to end in flames and arrows, with a row of diamond-shaped bronze beads on the back.

She explained the importance of the upcoming tournament, and how it could very much affect how they are viewed as possible Huntsmen.

After hearing her speech and her compliments Pyrrha headed to her seat, where her team had sat in.

After Combat Class there were no further classes, so Pyrrha went to her dorm, where both her team and team RWBY met with her.

"... I thought only my team was coming." She said, making Yang Xiao Long chuckle.

"We're all curious about this mystery man Pyrrha!" She said, making the girl blush.

"I-it's not like that!" She insisted making the blond grin mischievously.

'I'll be the judge of that." She said. Ruby smiled.

"Don't worry Pyrrha! We'll behave!' She claimed.

Pyrrha rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"I don't see what the problem is." Jaune confessed, making everyone look at Pyrrha.

"It's just four more people." He told Pyrrha, shrugging his shoulders. "I am sure he won't even notice the difference." He claimed.

Pyrrha shook her head.

"Like I said, he's kind of shy around people." She said

"Yea, shy enough to always wear a mask!" Nora added making Pyrrha nod.

====>(^)<====

They walked towards the apartment complex wowed by the luxurious looking place.

"Ok... Does this guy really live here?" Yang asked. She was cut short however when Pyrrha knocked on the door.

"Who are you!" The boy asked from the other side of the door. The moment the two teams heard the voice they couldn't help thinking of a weirdo who spends his whole life inside his room.

For respect of Pyrrha no one said anything however.

"It's me Pyrrha!" She said.

The other side of the door was quiet.

Yang and Ruby looked at each other confused.

All of those present with exception of Pyrrha and the boy on the other side thought that this was weird, and that the guy on the other side was not only the wrong guy, but also most likely a creep. His monotone and flat tone made all of them uncomfortable.