Ch.5 | Light Yagami

A/n: Thanks for the follow Spiderboyyyyyyyyyyy and Argen_Saiyan_UI. Thank you for the votes as well guys. Don't be afraid of giving me feedback, suggestions or asking questions. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"My name is Light, Light Yagami." The boy answered looking at the others in the room.

He was wearing a long sleeved beige shirt with blue jeans. He was not wearing socks nor was he wearing shoes.

"Now that we know your name... Could you take off your mask?" Ruby asked the boy who hummed. He looked up as if deep in thinking before looking back at the people that Pyrrha had brought.

"No, there is still a 4% chance you are actually some sort of criminal paid to kill me." He answered making the others in the room look at him confused.

"Yes, but how would a mask help you in keeping you safe from someone?" Yang asked curiously. Light put his thumb on his lips.

"If you were to take a gun out, I'd simply use this smoke bomb, and run away." He explained showing a bomb on his waist, attached to his belt by a magnet.

"Then all I would have to do is take off my mask and put on a coat, and you wouldn't recognise me. Of course now that you know this I have come up with other ways to escape you if you were a criminal paid to kill me." He explained leaving everyone dumbstruck in the room.

"Well could you at least display some manners and sit down normally?" Weiss asked, looking at the boy's sitting form. It bothered her with no end the fact that the boy was sitting like that. It was more like he was squating on the chair rather than sit on it.

"I can't do that..." He told the Schnee.

"Why not?" Weiss questioned looking at the boy who shook his head.

"If I do that my deductive reasoning skills will be reduced by roughly 40%" He explained, making everyone blink in surprise.

"W-what?" Weiss asked as the boy turned his head to Pyrrha who nodded.

"Here." She said handing him the box which she had said was filled with cake.

Opening the box he saw strawberry shortcake. Taking a slice and putting it on his plate, he started eating it. The mask he had on was flexible and had a hole in his mouth area allowing him to put it in his mouth and eat "normally".

No one said anything as they watched Light eat his cake in peace.

"He Pyrrha, where is your friend?" Nora asked, making the red-haired girl sweat-drop.

"Nora, the masked man is her friend." Ren said, simultaneously noticing how weird that sounded.

"So YOU are her FRIEND!" She said energetically running in-front of him and shaking his hand. The boy didn't say anything and instead just looked at the cake in-front of him.

"Yes. I am Pyrrha's childhood friend." He said using his free hand to eat the cake.

The others just watched him eat his cake.

"Eating so much cake will make you fat, you know." Yang warned as she saw Light chew his cake.

She could only hear Pyrrha's disappointed sigh.

"Actually, I found that you won't gain any weight as long as you burn all of your calories by using your brain" Light told Yang which made her clench her fist.

"Are you calling me stupid?" She asked as people tried to hold her back.

"No, I am just stating that I use my brain enough to burn the sufficient amount of calories which prevent me from gaining weight." He stated.

They all stared at the detective without anything to say or anything to do. They all thought it in different ways, but the essential thought going through everyone's head as they sat there looking at a man eat cake was.

'This was a mistake.'

Ruby wished she could've stayed back and regretted coming to this place. Meeting a possible new friend was nice, but the person in-front of her was so weird to her, so strange and bizarre she didn't feel comfortable being there.

Yang could only stare at the boy disappointed. Not only was he a weirdo who had called her stupid, but she also didn't know if he was handsome under his mask.

Nora thought it was boring already and was ready to leave the room, while Ren and Jaune didn't even know what to think. Ren respected the man while also finding him extremely bizarre and weird and Jaune straight up felt uncomfortable being in the same room as him.

Weiss felt disgusted with the person in-front of her while Blake simply didn't judge, but also wanted to leave due to the fact that she wanted to go back to beacon so she could finish her homework.

The boy hummed.

"So Light, what have you been working on? Any case in particular you can share?" Pyrrha asked smiling.

She knew her friends would find him weird and maybe uncomfortable to be around. He wasn't the easiest person to be around and she understood that. The only reason she probably could be near him so much was because she was his childhood friend, otherwise she'd probably feel creeped out by his way of speaking and his way of acting.

"No. I cannot share any information with you." He said looking at the others in the room.

"You guys have been staring at me for 3 minutes 34 seconds and 234 milliseconds since I've started eating cake. Is there something bothering you?" The boy asked, taking everyone by surprise.

"Ah I see, you guys are annoyed that I'm the only one eating cake." He said looking at the box filled with cake.

"N-No really it's fine." Ruby answered.

"Don't be shy, take some if you want." He said as both teams took a slice each. They put it in their mouths and everyone but Light and Pyrrha widened their eyes.

"This is amazing!" Ruby said as Light nodded. Seeing the mood had been brought up by cake Pyrrha tried something.

"Light, let's play a game." She said looking at her childhood friend who stared back. He was very competitive and hated losing, not to mention he was childish.

"You have to deduce what we did today. If you get it right then you get a cookie, or else we get a cookie each." She said making Light hum in interest.

"I brought quite a lot of cookies today and I know you have cookies here, don't bother lying." Pyrrha added.

Light simply nodded and then looked at everyone in the room.

"Let's start with you." He said pointing at Ruby who widened her eyes.