✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 10 ˎˊ˗

   ✧˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 10 ˎˊ˗

it was indeed a good game. however, karasuno lost.

everyone was tired. nekoma didn't expect that the first years of karasuno would be so impressive with their attacks, even more so with the second and third years. the players of nekoma and karasuno were exhausted ... except hinata.

he kept on bugging the other team to play with him again.

you giggled when you saw the tangerine haired guy cling onto kenma. kenma couldn't care less. he didn't mind having hinata beside him.

"oi."

you jumped at the sudden voice. quickly turning around, you saw tsukishima standing there with his hand at his hip.

'he looks irritated.'

you thought. but he always looks irritated. he looks more pissed off than usual.

"you did great." you reassured him.

you weren't sure how to comfort him. as far as you know, tsukishima never really cared about the games, the matches, except for today. today, you saw a different side of him. a side that showed how powerful he can be when he takes something seriously.

"you know pipsqueak, we could've won if you cheered better." tsukishima sighed as he fixed his glasses. "but you were distracted by that bed head."

your jaw dropped.

'i can't believe he's putting the blame on me!'

"i wasn't! i cheered for you!" you defended. you frowned as you put your hand on your hip too. now the both of you looked like you were about to fight each other.

this didn't go unnoticed by yamaguchi and the third years who sat on the bench and can't help but overhear your conversation.

"did you, really? i feel like it wasn't enough."

this was tsukishima's way of teasing you. he finds it cute to see you stomp and turn red when you feel irritated because of him.

"i am a manager! not your cheerleader!"

"well then, starting from now on, you only cheer for me. you are my cheerleader." tsukishima said nonchalantly.

you stared at him in disbelief but at the same time, you feel your heart flutter.

"what is that supposed to mean?" you asked, confused of what he meant with the words that came out of his mouth.