十一

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 11 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 11 ˎˊ˗

another day has begun. you pick up your pen to write the answer to the question you previously solved. what exactly are radicals? you didn't know at all. so the best way to answer these questions were to, well, just write anything you had in mind.

i'll at least get a few credits if i tried.

after a few moments, you looked around to see if anyone had finished yet. surprisingly, the majority of the students had completed their quizzes. in frustration, you wrinkled your brows and returned your gaze to the piece of paper in front of you.

ah, if only i had known that there'd be a surprise quiz.

if only you knew, indeed. unfortunately, you stayed up all night trying to come up with a design of the jerseys for the volleyball team. you were always the creative one, the best at making simple, yet fascinating designs. however, this was your weakness. mathematics.

you attempted to solve the next problem again.

do i add a square root? is the answer already simplified?

sighing, you let go of your pen and pursed your lips in a thin line.

"time's up! everyone, please pass your papers in front."

"y/n-san, did you finish it?"

beside you was yachi, who was smiling and looked like she did well on the quiz. she was anticipating your answer but all you did was let out a cry as you cling onto her.

"yachi-sannn, either math sucks or i suck at math! or maybe even both!" you complained.

you really did suck at it. you tried your best to understand math but all you ever got were average grades. not that low but not that outstanding either. just barely hanging in the middle.

"i can let you borrow my notes!" the girl suggested, sticking her hand in her bag, searching for her grid notebook.

praying to the gods, you thanked that yachi was your friend.

"thank you yachi, you're the best!" showing her a thumbs up, you smiled at her and gave her a tight hug.

getting over the fact that you most probably have failed your pop quiz, yachi invited you to the canteen to get snacks to make you feel better.

on the way there, you saw tsukishima and yamaguchi hovering over a vending machine with girls fawning over the both of them, mostly tsukishima. he didn't seem to mind, neither did yamaguchi.