十九

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 19 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 19 ˎˊ˗

it was a friday and classes just ended.

after the training camp, you and tsukishima were supposed to go to your favorite bakery to have your boyfriend taste their signature strawberry cake but it rained so hard that you had no choice but to take shelter in your house that was close by.

"you didn't bring an umbrella?" you asked, handing him a clean towel to dry himself with.

"no. the weather seemed nice today."

he took it and started patting the areas of his shirt that were wet. you were worried, he might catch a cold if he stayed like this.

without a word, you went to your room and began searching through your closet, finding the biggest top or hoodie for your guest to wear.

while you were busy, tsukishima stood up and took his shirt off, knowing damn well he will catch a cold if he kept his shirt on. he took a look around the house with the towel in his grip.

although you've both known each other since childhood, he couldn't be bothered to visit your house with yamaguchi so this was his first time stepping foot into your home.

he observed the living room from in front of the couch he just sat on. the walls were painted in beige, the furniture being either white or brown. a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling with dim lights installed at the sides. it was a bit spacious.

he made his way to the shelves at the side which mostly contained framed photos and books.

he tried to contain his smile when he saw your picture. it was you in the sandbox with yamaguchi and him. little tsukishima was focused on building his sandcastle. he was always the kind of person that prefers working alone. you and yamaguchi on the other hand wasn't making anything. you were just throwing sand on each other, sometimes giving tsukishima a little hit of the sand too.

scanning through more of the photos, his eyes landed on a family picture. it was you with your parents, dressed formally. you weren't wearing a smile this time. before he could analyze the photo any further, you barged into the living room with an oversized shirt.

you stop when you saw a shirtless tsukishima who was peacefully admiring the pictures. you don't know what to be embarrassed about; the shirtless boyfriend in front of you or the fact that he's looking at your childhood pictures.

"kei!"

he turned to you before smirking.

"you like the view?" he turned his body more to you, giving you a nice view of what he has.