十六

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 16 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 16 ˎˊ˗

"at this point, you'll never be allowed to attend nekoma's training camp." tsukishima ridiculed the four students in front of him: hinata, kageyama, tanaka and nishinoya.

"what? my grades are just fine!" tanaka argued, snatching his test paper away from tsukishima.

"sure, 8/75 in an english test is just fine."

the blonde continued to tease with no intentions of helping his teammates excel in studies. just the thought of it is already draining his energy.

you scanned the examination paper you held in your hands. it came as a surprise that you scored well in mathematics. you have nothing to worry about except for the first and two years who looked bummed.

"let me see..." snatching the papers away from the bully's hands, you looked at it.

4/50, 11/60, 5/30...

the list goes on and on and on. it was down bad. you sighed.

it was worse than i thought.

with english being your forte, you figured that you could help them with their studies.

"see? it's hopeless."

"we'll study hard!" hinata begged, looking at you with those gleaming puppy eyes that you had a hard time resisting.

"don't you think you're being too hard on them, tsukki?" yamaguchi asked, patting nishinoya's slumped back, trying to comfort him. "they could use some of our help."

"you can help them but i won't."

the blonde didn't take any more excuses and left the locker room to get some fresh air. everyone was requesting him to teach the disheartened students but he didn't want to.

i don't owe them anything.

you forced out a smile and looked at your friends.

"i'll help! although it may not be much, i'll help get tsukishima on board too."

"me too! i can lend you my notes!" yachi said, wanting to assist them in improving their scores.

the students sighed in relief.

"thank the heavens for our beautiful co-managers!" the two-year pair bowed down to the gods with their hands clasped together. "and also for yamaguchi of course!"

excited, hinata and kageyama pulled out their textbooks and flipped to the pages they needed help with.

"oh we're starting immediately?"

"yes, please!" they all replied in unison.

with everyone being held up with the tutoring, tsukishima sat at a random bench, opening up a soda he got from a nearby vending machine. lifting the lid up, part of the contents fall all over his uniform, catching him off guard.