✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 3 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 3 ˎˊ˗

"good afternoon." kiyoko greeted you with a smile.

you gripped your bag and smiled back at her, "good afternoon to you too."

"are we ready to go?" she asked and all you did was nod.

to be honest, you still didn't know what you agreed to yesterday. it wasn't really your fault you got mesmerized. kiyoko's beauty is eye-catching and anyone would freeze just by talking to her.

pursing your lips, you followed her. you were walking a few steps behind her, head down. everyone was just staring at kiyoko as both of you walk down the hall. the others were giving you weird looks, probably wondering why a gorgeous third-year was hanging out with a dork like you.

kiyoko never minded it though. she just kept walking with a straight face, never meeting anyone's gazes except yours when she checks up on you.

finally, you arrive to the gym. the sound of balls bouncing were heard even from outside the gym. you also heard lots of chaotic noises coming from it. the door of the gym was slightly closed so you didn't really get a clear view of what was going inside.

before getting in, kiyoko turned to you.

"these guys can be a bit too much but trust me, you'll enjoy it here. if someone harasses you, just tell me and i'll take care of them."

you blinked in confusion and fear.

"u-uh... what do you mean harass?"

"don't worry, it's nothing bad. you'll see when we get there."

you hid behind kiyoko as she walks inside the gym, making sure nobody sees you. it was convenient actually. you were smaller than kiyoko so you just disappeared behind her.

when she opened the doors of the gym, you saw a small guy with yellow strands of hair in front and a guy with a shaved head that had brown eyes. you shivered in fear. he looked like a delinquent.

"kiyoko-senpai!" you heard them shout before running to kiyoko.

you slowly backed away, hoping to escape whatever scene is happening right now but the plan of yours to be completely invisible, failed.

"eh? who's that pretty little girl?" the shaved headed man stood in front. he had his arms placed on his hips as he tried to look cool, lifting his head up and constantly giving you weird, flirty looks.