十五

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 15 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 15 ˎˊ˗

flightless crows.

that's all those people could ever think of when they hear the word 'karasuno'. all throughout these years, it's true that they haven't been doing well but you knew how much everyone trained. everyone gave their all. you believe in them.

and they proved those people wrong when they won a game with tokonami.

"this is getting me fired up!" the pure ball of sunshine exclaimed.

"this is tiring me out." the uninterested blonde muttered under his breath.

next was date tech. you knew little about the situation asahi had with them but you knew it was bad. it was showing in this match. date tech was easily keeping up with karasuno's usual attacks. you were on the edge of your seat, waiting for kageyama and hinata to use their special card.

they eventually did it and it threw the opponent off but this white haired guy you found scary began to catch up. you can only rely on asahi, the ace to help his team win the round. luckily, karasuno got the upper hand and won the first set by 25-21. with their efforts, they won the second set too.

"aoba johsai..." yachi breathlessly said, full of nervousness. "they're monsters." her soul almost left her body.

the other members went to the stands to observe aoba johsai's match before going home. what yachi said was true, they were so good at this, especially their captain. oikawa tooru. he was trouble.

"can we beat that?" yamaguchi asked his friend who was trying so hard not to fall asleep.

"hell no. i'd lose right away." he yawned.

the team could only pray to the gods and wish for victory. defeating aoba johsai was the dream, it seemed so far away but the chance was right in front of everyone. they only have to work hard for it.

the next day was the match against the team with the white and teal jerseys. they looked elite.

"can i have your number?" you hear the voice of the opponent's captain bother kiyoko who was busy setting up the water bottles.

"no."

she ruthlessly rejected him! kiyoko senpai's scary!

the captain didn't feel dejected though. he just smiled and kept his cool.

"you're playing hard to get! this is fun, i like the chase!"