十三

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 13 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 13 ˎˊ˗

flour, butter, sugar, yolks, chocolate chips, milk, coloring; all sprawled out on the kitchen counter, ready to be turned into cookies.

you exhaled as you dusted off your clean apron. making a lot of cookies would be a lot of work. it might even take the whole day with only one person working on it.

of course, you didn't just think to give tsukishima cookies like the original plan. you decided that it would be nice to bake cookies for everyone in the team. why not, right? they'd appreciate it. after all,
they're practicing non-stop, preparing for the upcoming matches. the least you could do is give a little gift to energize them.

after washing your hands, you dried it with a towel and began to look at the piece of paper that contained the recipe just beside you.

"let's do this." giving yourself a pep talk, you got into it.

while you were busy with baking, tsukishima on the other hand was trying to keep akiteru out of his room.

"i'm fine, i'm not hungry." the blonde with the glasses just denied his brother's request to join him for breakfast.

"but breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" the other blonde retorted, still keeping his hands on the door frame, making it impossible for tsukishima to close the door on him.

tsukishima sighed. "i'll come down when i'm hungry."

slowly closing the door, the older brother let out a squeal before immediately taking his hands off. "easy! easy!"

before the younger could completely close the door, a growling sound from the stomach was heard. he was hungry.

akiteru smiled in victory before putting his arm around kei and swiftly taking him out of his room.

"i cooked us waffles and eggs. you can also have coffee if you like, i'd make it for you."

"no need to."

the refrigerator was opened, making the atmosphere around it turn cold for a while. a strawberry milk was taken out of the fridge, one with the same brand that he got from y/n.

taking a seat parallel to his older brother, he opened the syrup and put it all over his waffles.

the faster i finish this meal, the faster i can escape him.

taking a bite out of it, he tried not to look satisfied. the waffles were cooked just how he liked it. a bit soft and sweet.