二十

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 20 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 20 ˎˊ˗

"you feeling okay now?"

you were walking to school with tsukishima along with yamaguchi who was strolling at the sides, with his earphones in, speaking at times. probably in a call with yachi.

you nodded and smiled.

"thank you by the way."

you definitely caught a bad fever. it wasn't just because the rain. it was also because you've been working a bit hard, running here and there, helping anyone from the camp who seemed tired, not to mention you've been awake at night, trying to study for the upcoming exams. basically pushing yourself to your limits.

"just tell me if you need anything else." with that, he pushed his glasses back and looked straight ahead as he walked.

you can't help but feel giddy. tsukishima spent the weekend at your house. although he didn't really sleep in, he was there most of the time. he just got what he needed from his home and stayed by your side when you fell ill.

you were so lucky to have him.

"hmm? tsukki and y/n? they're here with me." you hear yamaguchi answer yachi while he gave the both of you a smile.

"hi yachi!" you shouted, making sure that your friend heard you from the other side of the line.

"yachi said hi back."

before you could laugh, you feel someone hit the back of your head.

"ow!"

"don't shout. you'll wake the entire neighborhood."

you pursed your lips. he was right but he was also such a no-fun type of person.

"alright."

tsukishima looked at you and nodded.

"good."

after he ended the conversation, only the sounds of gravel and small stones being stepped on were heard along with yamaguchi's cheerful chatter. it was a nice morning. not too cold, not too hot. just perfect.

tsukishima was getting bored while walking. he wouldn't put his headphones on, he wanted to enjoy this moment right now. he was used to staying quiet and reserved all the time but you being there with him made him want to take things further. so he took the chance.