✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 7 ˎˊ˗

   ✧˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 7 ˎˊ˗

quickly stuffing the strawberry milk back in your bag, you jog back to your place, next to kiyoko to watch how karasuno will play with the help of their new coach, coach ukai.

it was thrilling to see everyone play. you learned a lot and you finally know how the game works.

just now, you can see hinata and kageyama exchange looks between them. you turn to kiyoko to see if she saw that but it looks like she didn't.

you shrugged and averted your eyes back to the game when you saw nishinoya receive the ball effortlessly, sending the ball to kageyama. kageyama set the ball without giving any information on where he will send the ball.

in a quick second, hinata appeared out of nowhere and spiked the ball to the other side of the net, leaving the others baffled.

everyone looked at hinata and kageyama in shock, especially you and coach ukai since it's your first time seeing the freak quick.

"woah!" you manage to spit out, still looking at hinata and kageyama with wide eyes. "that was so awesome!"

while you were busy fangirling over how good the whole team played, kiyoko stood by the entrance with someone who looked afraid of everyone.

"eh? who's that?"

you turned to the entrance to see yachi standing awkwardly, looking nervous.

"yachi!" you jump in joy before going to them to greet her.

in a quick moment, everyone surrounded kiyoko and yachi.

"i-i'm hitoka yachi! i-i'll be your other manager!" yachi introduced herself, not making eye contact with anybody except you and kiyoko since you two were the only ones she knew.

"cute." you heard yamaguchi say breathlessly beside you.

yamaguchi stood there, all flushed as he stared at yachi for the first time. you hide a smile and you knew that your matchmaking skills would finally be used.

"we have three managers now?" ennoshita asked kiyoko and takeda-sensei.

both of them nodded and smiled.

"it's good to have the work divided between three managers. that way, they won't be having a hard time."

after introductions, yachi just stuck beside you like glue, always following you and kiyoko around, wherever you go.