十四

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 14 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 14 ˎˊ˗

"please take good care of me!" utahime homura, the new student in class 1-4 introduced herself.

she fidgeted with her fingers, trembling at the thought of speaking in front of the class.

"we'll definitely take good care of you!" a random guy with impure thoughts from the back yelled, earning a glare from their homeroom teacher.

"utahime, please choose any of the empty seats in the room." the teacher instructed.

following her orders, the new girl sat at the seat just by the window. right in front of tsukishima's seat.

tsukishima sighed. his clear view of the classroom's chalkboard was slightly blocked. he was irritated but he didn't have much of a choice.

"hi. i'm utahime homura." the girl extended her hand out for tsukishima to shake.

the blonde kept his uninterested look and didn't even move to shake her hand.

"yeah, i heard."

"tsukki, that's mean! hi i'm yamaguchi tadashi! sorry for my friend here..." yamaguchi apologized on his friend's behalf.

the girl only giggled and nodded.

"it's okay. there's always a cranky guy in every class."

hearing the insult, tsukishima gave her a look. one that could scare her off but she wasn't fazed at all. she just kept smiling and began to participate in class.

she's more annoying than y/n.

during lunchtime, it was the usual routine. go to the cafeteria to eat with the rest of the team. although tsukishima used to eat alone or with yamaguchi inside the classroom, he decided to stick with the routine and go to the cafeteria to eat with you.

he found it happier; to eat with his friends, eat with you rather than eating by himself in a classroom full of students who can't keep their mouths closed while eating. he hated the sounds of the food being chewed loudly and the spit coming out of their mouths whenever they talked.

"seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." you joked when you saw tsukishima's annoyed face when he sat in front of you.

"what's wrong?" sugawara asked before opening his onigiri.

the blonde just shook his head, telling people that it wasn't that important.