✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 4 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 4 ˎˊ˗

entering the gym, you tried your best holding as many water bottles as you can to distribute to the tired players.

they were taking a short break. they have been playing for almost an hour without stopping and everyone was really tired except hinata who was still bugging kageyama about setting for him.

you made your way to the first years when you were told that kiyoko will handle the second and third years.

you gave hinata and kageyama their water bottles and handed them towels.

"hinata, aren't you tired?" you asked, giving him a soft smile.

"i'm not! i still want to practice but kageyama keeps ignoring me!" hinata answered, pouting at kageyama.

"that's because i'm tired, boke! take a break sometimes!"

you giggle and start heading towards yamaguchi and tsukishima who were both sitting on the bench across from hinata and kageyama.

"thanks, y/n." yamaguchi says as you hand him water.

you give tsukishima his bottle and he gulps everything down. you see his sweat roll down his neck, his longs hands holding the water bottle making it look small, and his visible arm muscles making you unconsciously gulp.

"staring is rude."

flustered, you snapped out of it and immediately looked away.

"i-i wasn't staring..."

"hmm." tsukishima hummed as he gave his empty water bottle to you. "next time, don't be so obvious."

you feel so embarrassed and you see yamaguchi holding in his laughter.

"hey! yamaguchi! i wasn't staring!" you tried defending yourself but they just pretended that they didn't hear you.

why the hell am i so obvious?

you stomped away as you hear yamaguchi laughing in the back. you sat beside hinata and to hid your face in embarrassment.

"y/n? why is your face so red?"

hinata looked at you with concern.

"are you sick?"

"n-no. i'm fine."

kiyoko walked towards you, bringing her clipboard that she was supposed to show you but halted when she saw your red face.

"y/n? what happened to your face?"

"nothing! please excuse me!" you said before standing up and running to the girls' bathroom.

you look at yourself in the mirror. your face was beet red.