✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 9 ˎˊ˗

   ✧˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 9 ˎˊ˗

"will you just focus on the team instead of that bed head?"

you met the eyes of tsukishima. his eyes were clearly stating how annoyed he was but you couldn't care less. you were so captivated, amazed at how good kuroo blocks attacks from your team.

you didn't say a word to tsukishima. he just stared at you in disbelief before shaking his head and walking away.

unbelievable.

he thought. he felt different. tsukishima was... jealous?

i'm not jealous. why would i be jealous of that moron?

tsukishima continues to deny his feelings.

reaching the other players, he didn't say a word at all but everyone instantly knew that something was wrong from the looks of his face. man, he looked pissed.

"is it just me or does tsukishima seem... angry?" hinata asked kageyama during their break.

"what do you mean?" kageyama questioned back. "he looks perfectly normal."

"well, that's because he has that bitchy face all the time but yeah, something is definitely wrong with that blond." tanaka joined in the conversation as he gulped down his energy drink.

"what do you think it is about?" nishinoya popped out of nowhere and immediately clinged to hinata.

"do you want to bet on it?" tanaka teased. "let's ask yamaguchi. i think he's pissed because of y/n-chan."

"eh? why would be jealous of y/n-chan?"

"you haven't heard their conversation in the bus?"

"no. i was asleep." nishinoya answered with a sheepish smile.

before they could even talk more about you and tsukishima, kiyoko arrived and scolded the boys.

"tanaka, nishinoya, stop gossiping. coach ukai is asking for you."

the two immediately obeyed kiyoko and trailed behind her as she walked away. right on cue, yamaguchi arrived and noticed tsukishima just standing there beside hinata and staring at y/n.

"did you guys fight again?" yamaguchi asked in curiosity.

it was his first time seeing tsukishima with that weird look on his face. he looked constipated. the freckled guy cannot figure it out.