✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 4 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 4 ˎˊ˗

"how did it go?" yachi asked as she looked at you.

you were drawing random things like stars on your notebook to keep yourself distracted. you were still not over about what happened yesterday. you embarrassed yourself in front of the guy you like and that just made you feel horrible.

"it could've gone better, yachi-san." you sighed. "he probably thinks i'm a creep."

"eh? i'm sure he doesn't!"

telling yachi the whole story was what you did while you were waiting for classes to start.

she looked at you as her mouth hang wide open.

"y/n! could you really not take your eyes off of him?! i'm getting second hand embarrassment..."

you groaned as you covered your face before hearing the bell ring.

"you go ahead and eat your lunch, y/n. i still have to finish my project with my group mates."

nodding, you stood up and got your wallet from your bag and asked yachi a question before leaving.

"do you want anything?"

"nope but thanks!"

you walked out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. there are a lot of students in the cafeteria and long lines. luckily, there was an available vending machine and you quickly went over to get your favorite drink, [f/d].

coins entered the slot before you pressed the button as you wait for your drink to fall until a large and slender hand beat you from taking  it.

turning around, you see tsukishima with a smirk plastered on his face. you quickly looked away, trying not to stare at him like you did last time.

"what? not so brave now, are you?" he said as he towered over you.

he was really tall. a foot taller than you to be exact. you feel so small with him hovering over you.

"tsk. give me that." you said, snatching the drink away from his hands before walking away.

"oi pipsqueak, i'm not done with you yet."

hearing the word 'pipsqueak' made you turn around and give him an offended look.

i mean, I AM small but i'm not THAT small!