✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 2 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 2 ˎˊ˗

"why don't you confess to him, y/n?" yachi suggested.

both of you are just walking around, exploring the campus. it was your sixth day of school and you had time to spare before afternoon classes start.

you pursed your lips into a thin line, wondering why you haven't confessed to him yet. it's not like you had a friendship with him that you were scared to risk. it's not about being afraid of judgement either. so why?

"i haven't thought about confessing to him... maybe i'm content of watching him from afar."

yachi hummed in response as she began kicking small rocks.

"you should consider confessing..."

you look at her with a blank face, thinking about what she said.

"b-but maybe, you don't have to, y/n-san! i-if you don't want t-to do it, you shouldn't feel o-obligated to!" the blonde girl said in a rush, stuttering. she was worried she might have insulted you and pushed you too far.

you shook you head as you held her shoulders to stop her from shaking.

maybe this is a good idea! i should confess to him!

with a 90 degree bow in front you yachi, you yelled. "thank you yachi-san! i'll think about it!"

during afternoon classes, you can't help but think about what yachi said.

should i take another step? should i confess? wouldn't it be too awkward? what if i get rejected?

you shook your head and began to take out your notebook.

a little cliché but let's make a love letter. this should work!

with your favorite pen in your hand, you began writing everything, every single emotion that you have felt for tsukishima for the past few years. you wrote your heart out.

one page wasn't enough and you ended up writing a love letter that consisted of three pages. however, you didn't write your name. you just weren't ready for it yet.

yachi, who was beside you, saw the pieces of paper that you looked at for a long time.

"eh? you're really planning to confess, y/n?"

you nodded and faced her, whispering your answer to her so that the teacher will not hear the both of you talking.

"i am! do you know where tsukishima's locker is?"