十八

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 18 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 18 ˎˊ˗

setting off in the middle of the night was enough to get hinata excited.

you yawned, walking sluggishly behind kiyoko as you carry your belongings. the moon was still up, the cold air hitting your skin every time the wind blew. almost everyone was gathered near the bus parked outside, waiting for departure.

the blonde noticed how you were carrying a big luggage and decided to help you.

"give me that." he took the bag out of your hands before you could even tell him that it's fine.

he was making up for the cool appearance that he lost ever since that day in the arcade. you never took him seriously after that, making sure to tease him whenever you got the chance.

with takeda and coach ukai's arrival, everyone started to go in the bus and take their seats. originally, you were supposed to sit beside yachi, but tsukishima grabbed your wrist and dragged you over to the seat next to him.

"sit here."

you did what he said as soon as you heard takeda speak.

"we're expected to arrive in the morning. ukai and i will take turns in driving."

"sorry in advance if i doze off." coach remarked, a small yawn escaping his lips.

the bus then took off, and everyone slept for the duration of the journey. you, on the other hand, remained awake. you were used to being up at night since it made you feel more driven and enthusiastic to complete your tasks.

you looked at the blonde next to you who was sleeping peacefully, his lips slightly parted. the moonlight beautifully illuminated his features. only now you've realized how pretty he actually looks. he had beautiful long lashes, his pinkish lips reminded you of roses. his slightly messed up hair making him look good. you smiled to yourself.

i really pulled him, huh?

seeing that he was sleeping with his glasses on, your instinct was to take it off since it might break when he moves. you removed the glasses from his head with a light hand, making sure not to wake him up. you folded it and rummaged through his bag to find the case. once found, you put it inside and put it back where it belonged.

you started to doze off after a bit because you weren't doing much. the bus arrived at the location a few hours later.

"is that the sky tree?" hinata eagerly asked kenma as he pointed at an ordinary transmission tower.

his voice was heard even at your place beside the bus, busy taking out the bags needed out of the compartment.

"you never called me."

to your surprise, it was a familiar voice.

kuroo stood there with a smile.

"i'm sorry." you apologized. "i've been really busy lately."