十七

✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 17 ˎˊ˗

˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 17 ˎˊ˗

"you're getting there!" you praised kageyama's spelling skills in english.

he was having trouble with the words that had the letters 'ei' and 'ie' only a few minutes ago, but now he's doing well. he's a quick study; all he needed to do was concentrate.

"thanks for tutoring me by the way."

you smiled.

"of course! that's what friends are for!"

meanwhile, tsukishima wasn't having a very enjoyable time with tanaka who kept on getting distracted every now and then.

"remember how you went all soft for y/n? man, i almost thought you were possessed." to avoid moving on to the next chapter, the second year chuckled and set his pen down while attempting to strike up a discussion with the blonde.

"tanaka-san, shut up and look at the solution i've written down." tsukishima let out an exasperated sigh.

to be honest, he had a lot of places he wanted to be at. take, for instance, his room and his bed. how great it must be for him to be able to relax this weekend after all of the commotion he caused the other day.

despite how enticing it may be, he promised to assist you in tutoring the members. he was calm and serene as long as you were present.

"avoiding the topic? how cute of you, tsukishima-san."

"avoiding the worksheets? how uncool of you, tanaka-san."

yamaguchi, yachi, nishinoya and hinata were doing great on the other hand. they were already finished with every topic. all that's left for them to do was have fun, chat... or gossip.

"it still feels unreal. i remember years ago even when young tsukki had snot running out of his nose, y/n was never disgusted of him." yamaguchi said, his chin resting on his hand and a dreamy smile on his face.

"i'm really glad y/n's efforts finally paid off." yachi grinned.

"tsukishima better not hurt y/n-san or i'll steal her from him!" nishinoya whisper-yelled, covering his mouth with his hands to prevent the blonde from reading his lips.

"i heard that." tsukishima noticed anyways.

"i got two tickets for the movie that's coming out to theaters today. sadly, i have to study." hinata revealed the tickets from his binder. "i was thinking that you guys could use this instead."