✧˖*°࿐˗ˏˋ chapter 8 ˎˊ˗

   ✧˖
˗ˏˋ chapter 8 ˎˊ˗

you just had to insist that yamaguchi and yachi should sit on the bus together. you thought that would be a great idea- putting your matchmaking skills to the test. but seeing that things did not go the way you planned, you started to rethink your life decisions.

you were already having a bad morning. you woke up late, you had to rush to school and you didn't even have time for breakfast which made you grumpy.

"would you quit pouting? seriously. i should be the one grumbling."

you were stuck with tsukishima and his salty ass.

you give him a glare as you try to sit comfortably, making sure that you don't touch tsukishima. if you did, you would just blush uncontrollably.

"would you just move a little bit? it's cramped in here." you tried making him move but he didn't budge at all.

"for a small person like you, small spaces should be enough." he said before taking out his phone and plugging his headphones in.

"you're so annoying."

crossing your arms, you face the window to see the buildings in your city rush past you.

"so what? you're probably glad that you got to seat with the person you like and confessed to." he calmly said before putting on his headphones.

hearing those words, you faced him again and took a deep breath before getting ready to defend yourself from his lowkey true accusations.

"hey!"

he didn't take off his headphones and he just looked at you from the corner of his eyes. you saw him smile a little bit, probably happy to see you agitated.

"first of all, just because i confessed to you, doesn't mean you can use that card against me! that's not fair!"

tsukishima was listening to everything you say. he had his volume down and he just pretended to ignore you to piss you off.

"secondly, i'm nicely asking you to please move your salty ass so i can sit properly here! thirdly, can't you just be nice? would it kill you to stop being such an asshole?"

once you were done, tsukishima took of his headphones and faced you.

"are you done?"

"yes. now please move."

finally granting your request, your seatmate moved a little and you got comfortable in your seat.