-4-

"Isn't he just so handsome?" Sierra sighed, staring at Cody from across the street. He was just walking out the door for school. Sierra and Heather were on the porch steps studying for a calculus exam.

"Yeah, if you think dweebs are cute," Heather mocked.

"Hey! Codykins is the hottest guy in the fraternity! He's perfect!"

"Ok, can we focus on our work now? I really don't feel like failing the first exam of the semester." Sierra nodded and got back to the study guide questions.

Just then, Lindsay came running out of the sorority with Beth. "Wooo! I can't wait to go to the mall!"

"Me neither!!"

"Can you guys shut up and save it for the mall?!" Heather snapped. "I'm trying to study here!"

"In that case, we're just gonna be louder cause we don't like you!" Lindsay stuck her tongue out.

"Well, you'll hate me, even more, when I throw rocks at you!"

"Lindsay, let's just go." Beth took her hand. "We're gonna have so much fun at the mall!"

"Heck yes!" The blonde squealed. They headed to Beth's car, then stopped in their tracks when they saw him.

"Whoa...he's like an angel," Beth nearly conked.

"A super-duper gorgeous angel!"

"Ladies," Alejandro greeted. "I took the liberty of smuggling some chocolate bars out of the fraternity house just for you."

Heather looked up from her paper the moment she heard his voice. Whoa...ok, that has to be him!

"Yes! We love chocolates!" Beth exclaimed. He handed one to her.

"I better not. I might break out," Lindsay cringed.

"Are you sure? It's a snuffer's bar."

She gasped. "A snuffer's bar?!" She grabbed it from his hands.

He then walked over to Heather and Sierra. "Hola, girls. Would you like a chocolate bar?" He offered to Sierra first.

"Well, she doesn't want it!" Heather glared, wrapping her arm around her as if she were her best friend. "For all we know, it could be poisoned. Right, Sierra?"

"Uh...I doubt it, but ok. Thanks for looking out for me, Heather!"

Alejandro squinted his eyes suspiciously. "You think I'd poison such fine young women?"

Oh, he is good. Too good. "Yes. Because I don't know you."

"Then allow me to introduce myself." What is her problem? Does she not think I'm attractive?! "I'm Alejandro Burromuerto. I'm a sophomore in college, but this is my first year at McLean University."

"Hi, I'm Sierra! And this is my bestie, Heather! We're both sophomores in college too!" Heather mentally rolled her eyes.

"Ah," he smiled. "It's nice to meet more people my age. Everyone I've met so far from this sorority is nice."

"Oh yeah, we're like a big group of sisters!" Sierra grinned.

Heather took her arm off Sierra. "More like a big group of chaos. I can't stand being in there!"

"Heather's a little...different than the rest of us," Sierra laughed awkwardly.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Heather was getting angrier at the moment with all the unwanted information Sierra was giving him.