Thank You

Writing "I Hate You" has been one hell of a journey. I started mid-February and finished early August. I can't believe it's almost up to 9k reads in less than six months! ♥️

During almost all the writing, I was in immense emotional distress. I think writing this book helped with some of those moments where I felt alone, or I didn't know who I was, or when I'd feel trapped- thinking I was a burden to those I love. Depression is a real ass-kicker. I just want to thank every single one of you who read, voted, and commented on this story. Knowing that I wrote something people enjoy is an amazing feeling. I also want to thank everyone who supported me whenever I'd randomly rant about something on my page. All of those moments were definitely a cry for help. Without the support of friends and some family, I honestly don't know if I'd still be here today- and if I was here today, I wouldn't be in a good place. And thank you, Jesus, for putting the people in my life who supported me through it all, who wouldn't take my shit, and who continue to help me. And thank you for helping me realize that in the end, I am the only one who can save myself.

Going Forward

I am proud to announce that I will be starting another Aleheather story soon! It's called "Love Is..."

Synopsis: 

Synopsis: 

Heather Wilson, a freshman at The University of Ontario, is involved in a tempestuous relationship with her boyfriend of two years, Chandler Davis. However, when transfer student Alejandro Burromuerto is appointed to be her Spanish tutor, everything begins to change.