-19-

"Oh, yeah...just like that." Alejandro held onto the back of Heather's head as she gave him a blowjob in his dorm room.

"Mmmm," she moaned, looking up at him.

"Fuck," he threw his head back, mouth slightly agape. Heather went faster and faster, enjoying his facial expressions.

"Uhhhh, Heather," He groaned. "I'm going to cum." He expected her to pull away and use her hand like she had been doing, but this time, she didn't stop. He whined as he finished in her mouth.

She paused for a moment, thinking what to do next. Then she swallowed it. "Dios, eso fue tan sexy. That was so sexy."

She got out chewing gum from her purse. "Ugh, that was disgusting."

"You chose to do it, señorita," he smirked.

"Yeah, I know. I wanted to try it out." She slid her shirt back on and got her things together.

"Hey...thanks," Alejandro breathed.

"Mhm, no problem."

When she was turned away, looking at her phone, he looked at her longingly. They had been sneaking off with each other to hook up for the past few weeks. Although it started unintentionally, it somehow ended up with them texting each other whenever they felt like they wanted it. The feeling Alejandro had in his heart was slowly destroying him- the old him. It was like the more time he spent with Heather, the less he cared about him and José's bet. All he could see was her, and somehow that was enough.

"I've got to go. If you want me, you know what to do." She smirked. Heather was almost sure she was being used now, but she never got this much attention from someone before. She was going to take whatever she could get.

"Don't get too cocky. I have plenty of other women who could give me the same thing." He laid back on his bed.

And there it is, I'm replaceable. Expendable. Heather took a deep breath, forcing herself to forget it.

That's not even true, Alejandro thought. She's so much better than any woman I've ever been with for various reasons. The only reason he said that to her was for himself- so he wouldn't get too emotionally invested like he noticed he was starting to.

"Then I hope you have fun with them because I'm never doing this again." Even Heather knew that was a lie. She had said that at least five times.

"That is perfectly fine." I know she won't keep her word. I hope she never does.

"Bye, Alejerkdro." She shut the door hard.

He found himself smiling. I'd love to get to know more about that attitude...fuck, stop it!! You can't fall in love with someone! He scolded himself. Imagine how much José would make fun of you for that! He's never fallen in love before! Love is for the weak. It doesn't exist.

**

Courtney gave Heather a vexed look when she returned to their room at midnight. "I thought you weren't practicing ballet today."

"I changed my mind."

"We were going to watch a movie, Heather. I was looking forward to it. But don't worry, I went with Bridgette," she said sarcastically.

"...Oh shit! I totally forgot!"

"Obviously!"

"I'll go with you next weekend."

"That's what you said last weekend. And don't forget the weekend before."

She cringed. "Sorry."

"And what's with your hair? You look like you just got back from a wrestling match."