19: a summary

the mission me and y/n went on, or rather y/n included herself in, was to get a briefcase to take my family home.

the briefcase came with a catch though, i had 90 minutes to gather my siblings and take them home. easy enough right? wrong.

the only people to show were y/n in ghost form, ben apparently, and luther.

pathetic.

when the time ran out on the briefcase i went to find my past old self who was on the mission to assassinate j.f.k, but luther monkey'd it up and y/n couldn't do much.

jfk died, diego couldn't stop it so he's annoyed, vanya almost screwed shit up again, and basically everyone's a criminal.

y/n has been using klaus' power to make everyone able to see her and touch her, but i think it's killing her. i've caught her wiping her nose like seven times. i didn't know a ghost could bleed.

bens gone. for good this time.

vanyas girlfriend or whatever has this kid who's wigging out. vanya got us all to help him, and he's making it snow?

dumb.

the handler showed up with lila, and shocker, she's her daughter. what the f.

while we were fighting, y/n kept fading in and out. i tried telling her to stop using her powers, but she's too stubborn to listen to me.

when she was fighting lila, she started to reason with her about the handler using her.

diego helped too, and y/n won her over when she showed her what happened to her by her mothers doing.

the handler came in and shot everyone, then she was shot by one of the three blondies. when he started making his way over to me, y/n grabbed my hand. she's fading.

"you gotta time travel" she said.

"we know how that's went" i said holding my side. i'm losing a lot of blood.

"all of this will have been for nothing. we have to try"
she tried to reason.

"we?" i furrowed my brows.

"small jumó back in time. like dad said, seconds blah blah blah" she said ignoring my question.

we started glowing, green and blue, and her body began to chip away as we went back seconds before the handler came in.

"i love you,forever." she said. and with that she was gone. she dusted away.

pushing my feelings aside, i disarmed the handler, she got shot, the blonde swed walked away, vanya felt with the kid, and we got a briefcase.

"they're really gone" klaus said with a sad smile.

"yup" i said trying to maintain a blank expression.

y/n.

the love of my life.

she's gone.

i can't cry, i won't.