fun facts

hey! i'm bored and i just wanted to share some
fun facts about the story or me.

1:this was originally gonna be an oc x five fanfic, but i changed it to y/n.

2: the oc was named alexandra and she'd be called lexie a lot by the hargreeves siblings.

3: the oc was supposed to be mixed with long curly brown hair. she had two strips of green hair for bangs.

4: i almost deleted both books because i thought the writing was horrible.

5: y/n wasn't supposed to die, but i felt it added more drama to the series.

6: in another universe that y/n stumbled into while attempting to time travel back to five, she was supposed to see what it would have been like if she had the twins she was pregnant with in the first book.

7: five was supposed to kill her husband, and she was supposed to lash out on him and join the commission.

8: the color of y/n powers were blue until i decided against it since five and vanyas look blue-ish.

9:i actually cried writing the goodbyes.

10: klaus feels betrayed by y/n, she was his favorite sibling besides ben and she chose to die, leaving klaus bitter.

11: luther was gonna be the one with a crush on y/n instead of diego, but i was like nah and scraped that idea.

12: five x reader fan fics were the first thing(s) i read when i downloaded wattpad.

13:most chapters where planned out while i spaced out during class

14: y/n was gonna have a twin

15: y/n was immortal at first but i decided that was too much

16: y/n had an emo faze

17: after the cat reginald killed died, y/n got a hamster and hid it in her dresser. she discovered necromancy soon after it died but it only worked on animals (sorry ben)

18:y/n was obsessed with marvel and starwars when she was a teen.(still is)

19: in her twenties y/n started to develop bipolar depression

20: as babies five and y/n always seemed to stay close to eachother, and if one was crying being around the other would calm them down.

21: most of her dreams where of five when she was locked up in the commission base.

22: most of the titles are a song title, others are a catchphrase, and the rest are based off the main events of the chapter summarized to 1-2 words.