~23~

'Jai's P.O.V'

*1 week later*

Today was the deadline of all the money I needed to return to be handed in. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I have the money, I'm not worrying about that it's just that Sam is capable of a lot of things and I wouldn't like to be one of his victims, and I especially wouldn't like Katie to get involved in any of this. What I did was damn right stupid and I have no idea how Katie has forgiven me for what I have done. I am disgusted in myself.

I slid on some black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and my black vans. I grabbed the bag with the money inside and ran out the door before anyone could see. None of the boys apart from Luke new about what I did and he promised he would't tell the others. It's not that I don't trust them it's just that I don't want them getting involved in any of this.

'Text from Sam'

Sam:Meet me at the park near your house, you better have every last penny-Sam.

Me:Okay and yes, I have it all.

I crossed the road and started strolling down the street. I wouldn't be in any of this mess if I had just grown a pair and picked up the phone and talked to Katie. Plus she wouldn't be worrying about it either. I'm a bad person, hopefully once I have handed the bag over, my stress will go with it and I can live a normal happy life.

I got to the park and saw Sam sat on a bench. I walked up to him and gave him one of those nod things that all guys do. 

Your just trying to act cool Jai and your failing.

Shush brain this is not the time.

Maybe I will, maybe I wont.

Goodbye!

"Jai!" Sam's voice trailed standing up from the bench.

"Sam."I replied.

"So you have all the money?"

"Every last penny."

"Good. I knew you wouldn't let me down."He smirked. God he disgusts me. 

I chucked him the bag and he un-zipped it. He looked inside and looked back up at me. 

"So am I free to go now?" I questioned. 

"You can go." He said.

Wow. I thought he might have just pulled a knife out there and then and killed me. I started picking up my pace and started running back home. I crossed the road but then I heard a loud horn. I looked to my right an then immediately darkness over took me.

****************************************************

'Katie's P.O.V'

"WHAT! W-what d-do you mean he's in h-hospital?! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO HIM?!" 

Let me back track...

Me and Tessa were sat down having some dinner and then my phone violently started ringing. It was an unknown number so I just left it. A few minute later is started ringing again so I picked it up.

Person:Hello is this Katie?

Me:Yeah, who's this may I ask?

Person:I'm nurse Kelly from St.Fredrick's Hospital, I heard your Jai Brooks' girlfriend? I'm afraid Jai has been rushed in here. 

Me:WHAT! W-what d-do you mean he's in the h-hospital?!WHATS'S HAPPENED TO HIM?"

A million questions were running through my head. What in the world has happened to my Jai? Was it something to do with Sam? 

Nurse:Unfortunately, Jai has been involved in a terrible accident and has been hit by a speeding car. We would like to know if you could contact any of his family and try and come here as soon as possible.

I broke down into tears. How could he have been hit by a car! It just shows how fast things can happen. 

Me:Oh my god. E-er yeah yeah I will be there in about 5 minutes. Thanks for calling.

I hung up and faced Tessa. The tears came flooding out and Tessa came over and hugged me.

"Katie whats happened?" Tessa asked me worriedly.

"J-Jai, h-he's been hit w-with a car. I-I have to go to the h-hospital now!" I stuttered. 

I picked up the keys and ran out the door and headed straight for the car. I jumped in and fired up the engine. Why does this have to happen now?