~17~

'Tessa's P.O.V'

It was 11pm and my phone lit up. Me and Katie were sat on her bed as she was crying on my shoulder. I picked up my phone and it was a message off Jai telling me to believe him.

He mentioned that Beau would know what he was going on about.

"I will be back in a minute okay?" I hugged Katie. She nodded and curled up in a ball. Bless her.

I got off the bed and walked out of her bedroom and walked into the living room where Beau was still sat watching TV.

"Hey, what happened?" Beau asked me.

"Katie thinks Jai is cheating on her with Ariana because Ariana sent Jai a text whilst he was in the bathroom and it said about him leaving Katie for her. They had an argument but Jai sent me a text about it and said you would know what was happening. Do you?" I explained.

"Oh god not again!" Beau frowned. "She won't leave Jai alone. She keeps texting him saying she misses him and keeps trying to split him up from Katie by sending him text what might come up the wrong way. Like tonight. I swear he has never replied to any of her texts. If you could try talking to Katie about this it would help Jai heaps because he will be shattered now. He never shuts up about how much he loves her and he hasn't seen Ariana since they last split up. I can come and talk to her with you if you want."

I was completely shocked. Getting Katie to listen will be pretty difficult as she is quite stubborn but if she loves him so much she will hopefully understand.

Me and Beau walked through to her bedroom she was still how I left her. Curled up and sniffling.

"Katie you need to listen to us and we will explain this situation. Jai never cheated on you." Beau softly spoke to her whilst we both sat down on the bed.

"Well you would say that wouldn't you because he's your god dam brother!" She shouted. Wow. She really was upset.

"No! Please listen to us!" Beau screamed back.

"Fine..." she mumbled. Well that was easier than I expected. 

"Okay, ever since Jai and Ari broke up she has never left him alone, texting, calling, even coming round to our house! He has always declined her calls, never replied to her messages and closed the door on her face every time because of you." She sat up and Beau continued. "He loves you so much he turned down the person that used to be the girl of his dreams for you because he loves you more than anything that exists. He constantly talks about you all the time I mean literally none stop blabbing. She keeps sending him text which look like he is replying to them and seeing if you will see him so you will get the wrong idea which unfortunately happened tonight. He is my little brother and I have even seen the messages she has sent him and not once has he replied. The only person he loves is you. And if you love him as much as he loves you, then I think you should believe him and us." Beau finished by taking a deep breath and Katie finally calmed down.

She put her face in her hands and mumbled. "What have I done?" She looked up as a single tear rolled down her face. "I'm so sorry for not believing you in the first place. I love him so much and I believe you." She smiled and hugged both me and Beau.

"You shouldn't be apologising to us, it's Jai you should be worrying about." I said to her.

"Shit yeah."

She pounced up off the bed and slipped her shoes on. Next minute me and Beau heard a massive slam from the front door closing. Let's hope this will work.

'Katie's P.O.V"

I ran and ran until I reached the boys' house. I ran down the driveway almost tripping over and and started banging on the door. A few seconds later James swung the door open and his face dropped from the sight of me.

"Oh my god are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened? Have you been crying?" Questions were being thrown at me left, right and centre.

"James! I'm fine, well I'm not, but I'm fine anyway is Jai here?"

"Err I think he is in his room. Come in."

I walked through and sprinted upstairs to Jai's room. I ran to the door and twisted the knob to find it locked which lead me to crash into the door and fall on the floor. Not funny.

"Ah, well that hurt." I rubbed my elbow and got back up.

I lightly knocked on the door and waited for it to unlock. Nothing. I knocked again.

"Jai you in there?"

"Jai?" My voice croaked. 

He wasn't opening the door. I sat on the floor and leant my back against the door.

"I came to say I'm sorry, I believe you. Beau explained everything to me. What I did was a really dick move and I should have believed you."

Still nothing.

"I love you...Jai, and I don't want to loose you. I know what happened with you and Ariana and I don't want it to happen to us. I was hoping the day when we would be separated was the day one of us would be buried. But even then we wouldn't be separated because we would still be in each other's hearts. I was hoping we would spend the rest of our lives together, get married and have two little kiddies running round. I'm sorry if I ruined anything between us. I'm just so sorry." My voice started to crack.

I got up off the floor and walked out of their house. I've got a plane to catch in 4 hours, better get at least an hours sleep before getting on an 8 hour flight. Woo. (Note the sarcasm)

I walked back through my apartment door and saw Tessa and Beau asleep on the couch.

I walked into my room and climbed in bed. I set an alarm for 3am. This was going to be hard.

'Jai's P.O.V'

I ran back home and just went too my room. I locked the door so no one could get in. This should have never happened.

I should have took my phone with me or just blocked her number overall. I'm so stupid. This was all my fault.

I am supposed to be with Katie now! She is leaving for her flight in a few hours. Now I might not even see her ever again.

I heard muffled voices coming from down stairs then someone sprinting up the stairs. All of a sudden there was a massive crash on my door. I'm not gonna lie it did make me jump.

I heard a soft voice say "Ah, well that hurt."

There was a light knock on the door and I just ignored it. I didn't want to see anyone. It was probably just James or something.

"Jai?" I heard her voice. It was her. Katie. She was here. At my bedroom door.

It was quiet for a moment then I heard her slide down the door.

She started talking about what she wanted our future to be like. I walked over to the door and slid down it so our backs where back to back but obviously the door was still in the way. I listened to every word she said.

She finished and I heard her get up and walk away. I probably just lost my only chance in seeing her again. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I fell asleep on the floor.