~14~

'Katie's P.O.V'

James and Skip finally came and we all set off and walked down the streets of LA. This was the first time I had properly met James and Skip and they sure where both something!

James was just like a tall cuddly teddy bear with a smile that deserves it's own fandom.

Skip was just a little germ that decides to wear Ugg boots in 30 degree temperatures but he is a sweet guy.

Basically our plan was just to walk about and if anything took our fancy we would go there.

"Guys, do you even know where we are we have been walking around for about half an hour!" Tessa moaned.

"To be honest I've never been around here but you never know what could be around the corner" Beau tried to be persuasive but it wasn't working.

"We've been round about 20 corners how many more could there be?" I asked. My shoes were rubbing my feet like mad so I was lagging behind them all.

Jai giggled at me for being last and the fact I was walking like an absolute prick.

"Hey! Don't laugh my shoes are rubbing my feet and they are so sore!!" I whined at him.

Jai stopped right in front of me causing me to crash into his perky little bottom. The position we was in was a bit...yeah.

"Jai, I pretty sure your supposed to be behind." I tried to take my self seriously but I couldn't help but laugh.

Everyone else joined in laughing and Luke was literally on the floor crying.

"Get on." he suggested whilst pointing at his back after everyone finally shut up.

I jumped on his back and I was relieved to get the weight off my feet.

"Thanks bub!" I kissed him on the cheek and we carried in walking.

"HEY!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me with worry in their faces and I just burst out laughing. Their faces where a picture.

"I-I was only going to say there is a diner place thing across the road and it looks pretty cool." I managed to squeeze out between laughing.

"Oh god! I thought it was something serious!" James sighed with relief and wiped his forehead.

"It will be something serious if we don't go there now, I'm fucking starving." I replied.

We walked across the road the quirky diner. I hopped of Jai's back and we walked through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Jai's P.O.V'

The food here was to die for. Me and Katie shared a massive chocolate brownie with ice cream and whipped cream and a large chocolate milkshake.

"Oh...my...god..." Katie grumbled.

"That was Ah-mazing" I smiled.

Everyone agreed and we was just sat there talking about nothing in particular. Everyone was engaged in their own conversations, Tessa and Beau, James, Skip and Luke but Katie was just staring into space at her hands.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her. She hasn't really seemed like herself today.

"I'm fine, it's just, I don't want to leave you." Tears glazed over her eyes and I grabbed her hand.

"Don't cry, you said you wanted to come back and we will only be away from each other for a month at tops. I promise"

"You promise?" she asked with concern.

"I promise from the bottom of my heart." I smiled. I kissed her hand and she smiled back.

"I love you so much." She put her head in the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you more." I replied.

"Nuh uh, not possible."

"Oh really?" I questioned.

"Yeah really"

"Well, we will have to see about that then!"

I kissed her forehead and we decided to head back home. Katie jumped back onto my back because of her feet and we walked back.

It didn't take us as long to get back home as it did to get there and as soon as we got through the door I ran to the couch and chucked Katie on.

"AAAHHHH" Katie giggled.

She lay down and I put her head on my lap. I started twirling her hair around my fingers and looked into her eyes.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." She whispered.

"Me too." I whispered back.

Luke barged through the living room door singing High School Musical songs and Katie just laughed at him. Dickhead.

"Yo dudes, you two up for a movie night?" Luke asked.

I looked at Katie and she nodded eagerly.

"Yeah sure." I told him.

"Cooool Beau and Tess and just gone to the shops to get us a load of crap to eat and rent some movies."

I nodded and he walked back out continuing his singing. This was going to be a crazy night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Thanks for reading guys! Comment and vote :)