~13~

'Katie's P.O.V'

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing to say I had a text. I groaned and rolled over and reached out to my bed side table (still half asleep) and grabbed my phone.

I slid it off the table and it fell on the floor. "For fuck sake." I cursed. I rubbed my eyes and made sure I was awake a bit more and leaned down the side of the bed and picked my phone up.

I clicked the middle button to reveal a text from Jai asking me if I wanted to go out with him and the boys.

I replied saying:

'Morning bub. Had a wonderful sleep thank you very much and yes I just couldn't keep you out of my mind;) I would love to come out with you and the boys! Just give me an hour to get ready then could you pick us up? See you later. Love youuuuu<3'

I stretched out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I slid my clothes off and jumped into the shower washing my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and rinsed it all out.

I jumped out and brushed my teeth and walked over to my wardrobe. "Hmmm what to wear?" I mumbled.

I decided on my white skater skirt with a black crop top. I dried my hair and curled it putting a little bow in the side.

The doorbell rang unexpectedly and I ran to go and get it. Surely Jai can't think I am ready yet. I haven't even eaten.

I swung open the door to reveal a Jai with a bag of food in his hands.

"I thought you might have wanted some breakfast." he smiled.

"Mmmm. Smells good, I'm starving. What did you get?" I questioned moving out of the way so he could come in.

"Pancakes with syrup and some separate ones with Nutella."

"You, my dear friend,are the best boyfriend EVER!" I snaked my hands around his waist and leaned up and pecked him on the lips.

"You don't have to mention it, I already know." he winked. I playfully smacked his arm.

"Watch your step, wouldn't want you to trip over that ego of yours." I smirked at him before turning round, heading to the kitchen. 

I pulled a plate out of the cupboard for me and Jai and a cutely dressed Tessa walked in. She was wearing high wasted denim shorts with a singlet which said 'puurrrfect' and a kitten on the front tucked in.

"Hey did you want some pancakes?" I asked her.

"Nah, I'm good I will eat later." She smiled.

"Good, because you wouldn't get any anyway." I stuck my tongue out and scrunched my face up.

She stuck her tongue out back to me and Jai just laughed at us both.

Shortly after me and Jai finished our pancakes, Beau waltzed through the door.

"Sup bitchaaiizzzz" he shouted.

"Yoooo ma hoeeee" I shouted back.

I had no idea where we were going but I just left it to the boys.

I slipped my white converse on and sprayed some perfume. Me and Jai went in his car and Tessa and Beau went in Beau's car.

We drove back to the boys' house and Luke was ready waiting. We then waited for James and Skip to come.