~7~

'Katie's P.O.V'

I woke up from one of the best sleeps in a while and rolled over to check my phone. It was 10:00am and I had all day until I was going out with Jai. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I poured a bowl of cereal and Tessa walked in. "Morning!" I said to Tessa taking a spoonful of cereal.

"Morning" she replied whilst yawning.

"What you up to today?" I asked her.

"No plans, what about you? What time you going out with Jai?"

"I don't know what to do and he's picking me up at 6."

"Well we could go looking around and get to know the place a bit better and look to see if there is and hairdressers and vets nearby to see if they have any jobs?"

"Sounds good! I will have a shower and get changed." I put my empty bowl in the sink and leaped to the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and after 20 minutes I jumped out wrapping a towel around me and my head.

I blow dried my hair and left it naturally wavy. I put a pair of black leggings on with a white vest toped and chucked a long sleeved checked shirt over the top. I slip my turquoise Vans on and left my bedroom. "Hey, you nearly ready?" I asked Tessa.

"Yeah, just give me a sec just putting my shoes on."

"Okay."

5 minutes later she walked out and we was out the door. We haven't really explored LA much whilst we have been here but whilst we have been driving to places we have passed some shops that we have wanted to visit.

*3 Hours Later*

We arrived back at the apartment, exhausted and in desperate need of a nap! We found a few hairdressers and vets and they said they would be willing to take us on when we was ready, which was a weight lifted off our shoulders because now we know if we did move out here then we would get jobs.

I got a text from Jai.

Jai: Hey, You still on for tonight? ;) xxx

Me: Of Course! See you later babe ;) xxx

I hesitated putting the 'babe' at first but then before I could think again I sent the message.

It was now 4 which gave me 2 hours to get ready. I locked my phone and jumped in the shower.

'Jai's P.O.V'

Today has been a very boring day. I can't wait for tonight with Katie. I better text her and see if she is still up for it.

Me: Hey, You still on for tonight? ;) xxx

She replied straight away saying...

Katie: Of Course! See you later babe ;) xxx

When she put 'babe' it gave a butterfly's. Girl. I am starting to really like her, but I don't think she will ever like me.

"LUKE!" I shouted to my twin brother.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT JYE!" He shouted back from downstairs.

"OI YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE THAT NAME! ANYWAY, CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?"

I heard footsteps coming towards my room and Luke came in.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"I really like Katie and I'm taking her out for dinner tonight. What should I do? Do I tell her or wait?"

"Just see how the night goes and then if it's going well then go for it!"

"Thanks bro."

"No worries." He walked out.

I looked at my phone and it was 5. I better start getting ready. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair. I dried it and put on a navy blue shirt and black jeans. I put my grey fedora hat on and slipped my grey Vans on. It was now 5:40, it takes about 15 minutes to get there so I should set off now.

'Katie's P.O.V'

I curled my hair and did my make up with a smokey eye and nude pink lipstick. I slid my new dress on and slid my heels on. I grabbed my bag and added the essentials and checked my phone. It was 5:50 so I just sat on the couch and watched TV to pass time.