~12~

'Katie's P.O.V'

It was a Friday night and me and Tessa decided to have a girly night which involved face masks, movies, and pizza!

I put Mean Girls on the TV and picked up a blanket on my way back to the couch. I plonked my bum down next to Tess and we started applying face masks to each other's faces.

"Tess, have you told Beau about us leaving soon?" I asked her.

"Yeah he said that we will see each other again in no time and there is Skype and stuff. Plus he said if we are there over a month he will come down and see us. Have you told Jai?"

"I have and he said the same thing, but what if we don't come back for a while and we lose this apartment and don't get jobs."

"Katie! Stop panicking we will. We went down to the places we want to work and they already said there will probably be jobs available for us."

"Yeah that 'Probably' could be a big, 'Probably'"

"We will be fine! I defiantly want to come back and live here anyway. What about you?"

"Of course! I love it here. It's way better than Manchester and the weather is better. Plus there is Jai and Beau here."

"Yep. Now I shall go wash this off my face because I can't even talk anymore."

Tessa got up and ran to the bathroom. I did the same and sat back down on the couch. I just got comfy and then the doorbell rang. Must be the pizza.

I pushed myself up with all my strength letting off a big groan and strolled to the door. I opened it to see a middle-aged man with a black polo top, puffy pants, a baseball cap with a logo on the front and a big box of fresh pizza in his hand.

"Hi!" I chirped and picked up the money from the side.

"Hey, here's your food. That will be $5 please." The pizza guy said to me.

"Here you go. Thanks for the food, bye!"

"Thanks, bye." I closed the door and walked back to the couch and put the pizza in between me and Tessa and we dug in.

The night continued and we had watch 4 movies and it soon came to 2am. We both dragged ourselves to our rooms as we were both half asleep and said goodnight.

I jumped into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow, sleep over took me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Jai's P.O.V'

I woke up and went downstairs to see Beau in the kitchen pouring himself some cereal.

"Mornin." I croaked.

"Mornin." he chirped.

"Beau, I suppose Tessa has told you that they will be leaving to go back home soon?" I asked him. I wanted to see how he felt about this as I don't even know how I am going to cope without Katie being here for nearly a month, maybe even more!

"Yeah, we said that we will Skype every night and always call and text. I also said that if she is there for over a month I will go over to England and stay with her for a bit" he sure had this planned out.

"Oh cool, I just don't know how I'm going to cope without Katie being here. I love her so much. I guess I could come down with you when you go down if there is any need I just hope they will be back fast."

"Me too bro. Hey, why don't we all go out together today, me, you, Tess, Katie, Luke, James and Skip?"

"Yeah cool I will text Katie and see is she isn't busy."

Beau nodded and he also clicked away on his phone. Probably texting Tess.

I text Katie saying 'Morning babe, hope you had a lovely sleep dreaming about me;) Anyway was just wondering if you wanted to have a family day out with me and the boys plus Tess obvs:) Hope you can come! See you later beautiful:*'

I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. I dried my hair and got dressed in my black skinny jeans and Nirvana T-shirt. I slipped a SnapBack on and my boots and headed back downstairs.