~4~

'Katie's P.O.V'

We had been in about 3 clubs already and had quite a lot to drink so you could say we was both pretty tipsy. We headed into this nightclub that was full of people our age. The strong smell of alcohol hit my face whilst I noticed multiple people grinding against each other. I staggered over to the bar and tripped over and went flying but before I hit the ground I felt two muscular arms catch me and help me up.

"Hey, are you alright?" His Australian accent spoke to me which sounded very familiar.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks to you." I gave him a big smile and stood up right facing him. "Hey! Your the dude who served me my food this morning! Wait, that means...your Jai Brooks, aren't you?" I said slurring a few words. He chuckled at me and I started to blush as I new I was in a state.

"Yeah I am and may I know what your name is m'lady?" He chuckled giving me his adorable smile.

"I'm Katie. I was just gonna get a drink for me and my friend but I guess I shall get you one as well as you saved me from embarrassment and probably not being able to get up off the floor." I laughed as well as Jai.

"No need, let me buy you and your friend one!" He said whilst trying to talk over the music.

"Are you sure? You don't have to I can..."

"It's fine, honestly. What would you like?" Jai assured me.

"Well, thank you. Two vodka and cokes will do please." I smiled and he replied with a nod.

He payed for the drinks and I thanked him once again.

"Come meet my friend, and I don't suppose Beau is here is he? She is like head over heals for him" I chuckled.

"He is actually, I will go and get him and meet you at your table." He smiled.

"Okay" I walked away with the drinks in my hand and made my way to the table.

"What the fuck took you so long!" Tessa shouted to me over the roaring music.

"You will never believe it! I bumped into Jai again and he bought us these drinks. He saved me from falling on the floor as well which was really embarrassing, and now he has gone getting Beau and they are coming in a minute"

"WHAT! BEAU. Oh shit, do I look okay, is my hair alright, how's my make up, what should I say?" She stuttered. 

"Tess, just shut up you look gorgeous!" I assured her. 

A few minutes later Jai came over with Beau and they sat down. Jai sat next to me and Beau sat next to Tessa.

"Hey guys! Beau this is Katie and her friend who is in love with you according to Katie" Jai smirked.

I looked over at Tessa who had turned bright red and Beau winked at her. I looked over at Jai and he gave me a warming smile. Me and Jai must have been talking for at least 2 hours as Tessa and Beau where sat there talking whilst making out in the middle of their conversation.Gross.

I told Jai that we both found out about The Janoskians and I instantly fell in love with him which made him blush as well as me. He said I was beautiful which made my heart flutter. We all finally decided to leave and we all exchanged numbers. I had to literally drag Tessa away from Beau because they couldn't stop hugging and kissing. I gave Jai a hug and he kissed me on the cheek. My heart melted at his adorableness and how cute he actually was because off camera, he was a completely different, down to earth guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tessa finally returned home with huge grins in our faces. "Best....Night....Ever!" I said to Tessa who was in a daze with a huge grin in her face. I laughed at her and chucked a pillow at her snapping her back to reality.

"I can't believe I kissed BeaU BROOKS!" She yelled and ran to her bedroom.

I did the same and got changed into my PJ's. I brushed my teeth and slipped into bed I went on to twitter and tweeted 'Had and amazing night, thank you @JaiBrooks1 for saving me from embarrassment and for the best night of my life.' My notifications went wild as Jai had retweeted my tweet and everyone was commenting on my tweet. I decided to ignore some of the comments and drifted off into a deep sleep.