~3~

'Tessa's P.O.V'

After we had our breakfast and still trying to get over the fact that Katie just met Jai fucking Brooks, we both continued un-packing. After we both finished, we headed down to the local supermarket to buy food.

"Should we get these?" I pointed to some cake biscuit things that just looked so good. 

"If you really want them, then shove them in the basket." Katie replied with a smirk on her face. I gave her a grin and placed them in the basket.

"Ooo what about these?" I said to her but I didn't get a reply. "Katie?" still nothing. "Oi!" I said to her snapping my fingers in front of her face bringing her out of her daze.

"It's them..." She said to me still not looking at me. I gave her a puzzles look and looked in her direction as there I saw the 3 Brooks brothers...

We probably both looked like idiots and looked at each other. "Well...what should we do?" I ask Katie who gave me a shrug. Whilst we was talking we didn't realise they had disappeared. We finished shopping and paid for the items. We arrived at the apartment both still starstruck and I put the music channel on the TV whilst we un-packed the shopping.

'La dada dada da, you said you loved me, la dada dada da, you love me not...' Was blasting out of the TV as I looked up at the video and noticed it was them.

"KATIE LOOK AT THE TV! ITS THEM... SINGING!....IT'S THEM!!!!!" I shouted over the song.

We both started dancing around the living room and kept on re-winding the TV to the beginning of the song. "We should go out tonight." I said sitting on the couch, exhausted and out of breath from dancing. Katie sat next to me and looked at me.

"What you mean like 'out' as in drinking 'out' or 'out' as in meal 'out'?" She asked me trying to catch her breath.

"Out as in drinking out. Lets think of it as a celebration of a new life out here, even though we haven't exactly moved here yet." I said with excitement in my tone of voice.

"Sounds good to me! I'll go and shower as I'm all sweaty now from dancing." Katie squealed at me.

"You do that you dirty pig." I winked and chuckled as she did as well.

"Your obsessed gurl!" Katie shouted to me.

I couldn't help but laugh and agree and I ran into my bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Katie's P.O.V'

After having about 2 hours worth of fangirling with Tessa I took a shower and washed my hair. After about 15 minutes I jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. I put some underwear on and placed my robe over me pulling my towel off. I blow dried my hair and curled it in loose, wavy curls. I decided to do my make up quite dramatic as I new this would be a night to remember so I had to look the part. So I put some foundation on which matched my skin tone perfectly and placed some concealer over the places my foundation missed to cover up some spots or blemishes. I did a smokey eyeshadow and a winged eyeliner. I added a few licks if mascara to my long eyelashes I added a bright yet soft pink lipstick and added a clear lipgloss over the top to make it shiny. I walked into my walk-in wardrobe and after deciding between outfits I finally chose a black tight dress that ended just above my knee. It had long sleeves and a few jewels at the top of it. I put my silver sparkly, platformed heels on and grabbed my black clutch bag adding the essentials.

I headed out my room and knocked on Tessa's bedroom door. "Are you nearly ready?" I asked her. She opened the door and she looked stunning. "You look beautiful Tess!" She smiled at me and closed her bedroom door.

"Shut up, you look hot." She chuckled.

"Shush you, no I don't. You ready to go?" I questioned. 

"Yup, let's go." Tessa replied. She was wearing a long royal blue floaty dress with a black belt and black matte heels. She had her long brown hair straight and also did a smokey eye which made her bright blue eyes pop as it did mine. We headed out the door. Tonight was going to be good.