~30~

*Epilogue*

'Katie's P.O.V'

"Jake I'm not going to tell you one more time, pick your toys up now or the tickle monsters will come and get you." I spoke sternly to my 4 year old son, looking at the mess he made in the living room.

When I reached 24 me and Jai decided that we wanted to start our own family, lucky for Jai but not so lucky for me. Throughout the whole of my pregnancy Jai was with me and even the other boys and of course Tessa helped us out on some things. I couldn't be more happy as I have met the best people in the whole world. 

So, 4 years later we now have a little terror who thinks he can get away with everything. His soft brown curls and glowing hazel eyes match Jai's and he seems to of inhabited my stubbornness  and Jai's cheekiness. Besides all that I wouldn't change him for the world. 

Jake still refused to pick up his toys so I looked down at him with a smirk on my face. 

"That's it." I leaned down towards him as he squealed running away from me. 

His loud giggles echoed around the house as I chased him around the living room. We still live in the same house as we have a spare room which we made Jakes bedroom. 

I finally caught up to him wrapping my hands around his tiny waist lifting him up off the floor and landing on the couch. I tickled his stomach and laughter erupted out of his small body. After a while I stopped and he calmed down. 

"Will you go and pick your toys up now for mummy before daddy comes back home?" I cooed to him, stroking his hair. 

"Okay mummy." He sat up off my lap and walked towards the clutter of toys lying on the fluffy cream rug. 

He finally picked up everything placing them back into his toy box in the corner of the room. 

"I've done it mummy!" He shouted, proud of his actions. 

"Good boy." I patted his head and headed into the kitchen hearing his small feet pattering behind me. 

I began to make us all some dinner for when Jai came home from filming with the boys. They all still make videos after all these years and have had so many amazing opportunities by continuing to do it. Sometimes, Jai would go on tour so it would leave just me and Jake at home and Jake was a daddy's boy so he missed him a lot when he was gone, as did I. 

Jake sat on one of the breakfast bar stools which I helped him get on as I began to make some spaghetti bolognese, which was our favourite. I placed some spaghetti in a boiling pan filled with water letting it simmer. Just as I started to cook the mince meat I heard the door swing open. 

"DADDY!" Jake yelled looking towards his dad giving him a bright smile. 

"Hey buddy, I missed you." Jai said walking towards him, putting his phone in his back pocket. 

Jake wrapped his miniature arms around Jai's neck as Jai lifted him off the stool giving him a tight squeeze. 

"And how's my beautiful wife doing."Jai softly spoke to me walking towards me, still with Jake in his arms. 

Me and Jai decided to get married as soon as possible because we just wanted to make it official. The ceremony was pretty quiet as we didn't make it a big, dramatic wedding but it was still such a perfect day. We had the wedding here in LA so my mum, dad and Jai's mum and grandparents flew out to join us. Jai's mum Gina, is such a lovely woman and I was nervous to meet her at first but she gave me a warming welcome to her family. 

"I'm good, how was your day?" I asked him turing towards him giving him a quick peck on the lips before returning to the food. 

"Good, we filmed a Q&A as we haven't done one in ages." He smiled and walked over to the breakfast bar sitting Jake back down in his seat and sitting next to him.