~2~

'Katie's P.O.V'

I woke up with thin beams of sunshine beating down on my bed covers and I could hear Tessa opening and closing cupboard doors. I turned to my bedside table and unplugged my phone from it being on charged. I was 1:00pm, which I was surprised at as I had nearly had 10 hours sleep which isn't like me.

I dragged myself out of bed and walked over to the bathroom to go to the toilet. Once I was finished doing my business I washed my hands and walked into Tessa's bedroom where all I saw was clothes all over the place. It looked like a bomb had exploded in her suitcase.

"What the hell happened in here!" I said to Tessa who looked very stressed out, so nothing new really.

"Well I was trying to be organised in my wardrobe but, me being be the person I am I just chucked everything in my suitcase and put nothing with the same thing when i was packing, so I have been trying to find the matching shorts with this top but I got a bit mad and chucked everything out..." She said with the tone in her voice getting softer as she got to he end of what she was saying.

"Ookaaaayyy... well good luck with that and I shall go down the street and find us something to eat, seeing as though we have no food, which reminds me we need to go shopping later!" I said with a smile on my face trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay see you later and whatever you get me to eat, get me a large because I am star-ving." Tessa states whilst pointing a finger at me.

"Okay, okay" With that order, I ran into my room un-zipped my suitcase and pulled out a pair of high waisted acid wash shorts and a t-shirt with a big flower which was wearing sunglasses on. I brushed my long blonde hair and left it naturally wavey and placed my sunglasses on the top of my head. I slipped on my black vans and headed for the door. Before I turned the handle Tessa shouted my name.

"Katie!"

"Yeah" I replied.

"I'll pay you later!"

"Okay!"

I opened the door and headed outside and looked for a shop that looked at smelt good!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within about 20 minutes of walking I came across a cute little shop that sold loads of sweet foods and milkshakes. I walked in and headed over to the counter.

"Hey, welcome to Millie's, what can I get you?" A cute boy said to me who had curly brown hair that was slightly pushed upwards and two little freckles underneath his right eye. He had an eyebrow piercing and tattoos all up his right arm.

"Hey, I will have two pancakes with syrup and two strawberry milkshakes. And please could you make one of the milkshakes a large, thanks." I replied with a smile on my face. He wrote down my order and said it shouldn't be long. Something inside me was telling me that I knew him from somewhere and I just can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe Tessa will know... I don't know. I was snapped out of my thoughts as he spoke to me.

"Here is your order..."

"Oo sorry, and thank you, err how much is it?" I replied slightly blushing as I just made a complete fool of myself.

"It will be $6 please" his smile was so cute. He only showed his bottom teeth and created a little dimple in his left cheek. I returned the smile and give him the money not breaking our eye contact.

"Thanks" he said in his beautiful Australian accent.

I smiled at him and turned around and walked out the door.

I ran back home as I urgently needed to talk to Tessa. I finally reached the apartment and came barging through the door.

"Tessa!"

"Tess...."

"TESSAA!"

I shouted her and she finally came rushing out of her room with a towel rapped around her and her hair was dripping water on the floor.

"What the fuck do you want!" She said with slight anger in her voice.

"Sorry but this is kind of important. Does a boy with curly brown hair slightly pushed up with an eyebrow piercing, tattoos all up his right arm, two freckles underneath his right eye and an Australian accent ring any bells to you because he is sure ringing mine but I can't remember where I have seen him before." I said without taking a breath.

"Oh...My...God..." Was all she could say.

"What?" I replied with confusion slapped all over my face whilst also trying to catch my breath.

"You just met Jai Brooks...." her jaw dropped as did mine. It all came flooding back. When me and Tessa was coming towards the end of high school we found out about this new YouTube group called The Janoskians. We watched their video as they only posted one and I instantly fell in love with Jai and Tess fell in love with Beau, Jai's older brother. Ever since we found out about them we never shut up about them and then when we found out not that long ago they were moving to LA that just made us want to go even more. We kind of forgot about them when we finished college and only focused on our future. I still couldn't get my head round the fact that I just got served breakfast by my childhood celebrity crush and still kind of is my crush.

"Holy shit...." Was all that I managed to squeeze out until we both squealed.

We sat down in the couch and enjoyed out breakfast which was delicious and I was definitely going back there another day and not just for breakfast...