~10~

I woke up this morning to the smell of burning food and then I also realised Jai wasn't next to me. Oh boy.

I lay in bed for a few minutes checking my social media before heading to the kitchen to see Jai 'trying' to make breakfast.

"Jai, do you want me to go and pick something up from a store instead of you burning this place down?" I chocked, wafting the smoke out of my face.

"I was trying to be a cute boyfriend and cook you breakfast but I just need to accept the fact that I really can't cook!" He said looking around the kitchen as he hade made a mess.

"Well thanks for trying. I will slip some clothes on and go get us some pancakes." I walked up to him wrapping my arms round his waist.

"What would I do without you." He leant down and pecked me on the lips.

I turned on my heels and headed to my bedroom. I picked out a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a Nirvana singlet and tucked it in. I slipped my vans on and grabbed my purse. I shouted to Jai telling him I will be back soon and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"These are so good!" Jai smiled at me whilst scoffing his pancakes up.

"I know right!" I replied returning the smile.

"Thank you." He leaned in and pecked me on the lips.

"Anything for you." I winked at him and he chuckled.

We was sat at the table and it was quite. Too quite. It just popped into my head that Tessa must of stayed at Beaus last night as we haven't seen or heard anything of her.

Then another thought crossed my mind and my face suddenly dropped.

"Are you okay?" Jai asked me looked concerned.

"Yeah...I guess." I smiled at him.

"Something's wrong, tell me?"

"I just remembered that I only have a week left...then I will be going back home..." I turned to face him and his face dropped to.

"Yeah but you will be coming back...won't you?"

"I should think so but it might be for at least a month."

"But at least we know we will see each other again. And we can FaceTime and stuff everyday." Jai reassured me.

I smiled at him and stoked his cheek.

"Your right. Gosh, you always now how to make someone happy you know that right? Well apart from almost burning someone else's home down." I giggled and Jai joined in.

"I love you so much" Jai said whilst taking my hands and pulling me on his lap.

"I love you more" I replied whilst giving him a kiss.

He picked me up whilst my legs where rapped around his torso and my arms around his neck. Then he threw me on the couch and started tickling me to death.

"JAI...S..TO...P.... I... C..AN'T.... B..RE...ATHH!" I laughed.

"Say Jai is the sexiest man alive!"

"NE...VER!"

"Fine I will just carry on tickling you."

He continued to tickle me before I have up

"FINE! JYE, Is the sexiest man alive!"

"INCORRECT!" He replied with a sassy attitude.

I knew he hated being called Jye so I thought I'd just tease him a bit.

"Okay, okay, Jai is the sexiest man alive." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Good girl."

He got off me and sat beside me. He laughed at me as I was still out of breath and I whacked him in the chest.

"Ow! That hurt!" He whined rubbing his chest. 

"Good!"

"I just thought of something." I said finally speaking normally after this twat nearly made me die.

"What gurlfrieenndd" he said in a girl voice. Wow. I shook my head at him but laughed. 

"I wonder if Tessa told Beau that we are leaving soon?" I told Jai.

"I don't know. I should think so I mean she couldn't have left it out as she can't expect him to be 'okay' with her if she told him the day before."

"True. I will talk to her later about it and see what she says." I smiled.

"You do that." Jai grabbed the remote from the coffee table and swung his legs upon my lap. I started to tickle his feet. Bad decision Jai. I knew his tickle spot was his feet.

"AAAH....STOP...IT...R...EALLY TICKLESSS!"

"Now you know how I felt! Now repeat what I say and I shall stop. 'Katie is the best girlfriend in the universe and gorgeous inside and out!"

"KATIE IS THE BEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE UNIVERSE AND IS GORGEOUS INSIDE AND OUT!" He yelled really fast.

"Wow, you must really want me to stop." I laughed at him and pushed his feet off making him fall on the floor.

I was almost crying it was that funny. He pushed himself back up and plopped back down on the sofa. Taking a deep breath and letting out a quick one.

"Well yeah but it's true anyway so."

"But it's not anyway so." I mocked him. 

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No...it...isn't!" I said whilst hitting him lightly after every word.

"That's it!" He got up and stood in front of me.

"Wha..." Before I could finish my sentence he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Jai what are you doing." I asked whilst giggling because he was tickling the back of my legs.

He didn't reply and I couldn't see where we was going as all I could see what his butt. I smacked it and it jiggled. Funny.

"Ouchie." He yelped whilst pretending to fake cry.

"Aww is my little JaiJai upset! Aww babyyyy" I said with a sarcastic tone.

Next minute I was being thrown onto my bed and Jai pinned me down.

"Yes-you-are!" Jai looked into my eyes. I finally gave up and just giggled at him.

"What's so funny?" he asked me whilst he was sitting on top of me looking in my eyes.

"Your so cute." I smiled at him causing him to blush. 

He lay down on me putting his head on my chest whilst I played with his soft hair.

"I know what we could do today!" I exclaimed.

"What?" he looked up at me.

"We could film a video for your blog channel or something and I could give you a make over! Like do your hair, make up, nails...It will be fun!"

"Do we have to! Why can't we just chill?" He whined. 

"Because, we have 'chilled' everyday and to make it fair, you can do it to me as well." I sweetly spoke fluttering my eyelashes.

"Alright fine."

"Yay" I screamed. Jai laughed at me and leaned up as I leaned down.

He gave me a small kiss but then leaned in for more. Let's just say it went on for quite a while but I broke away before it got a bit too heated.