~28~

*Sexual Content ;)*

'Katie's P.O.V'

My eyes peeled open and I squinted at the sudden beam of light that hit my face. 

"Good morning" his soft morning voice mumbled looking directly into my eyes. 

"Morning Jai" I smiled at him. 

I stretched out my whole body letting out a groan. I curled back into Jai's arms as his grasp tightened around me. 

"I'm hungry." Jai mumbled into my hair and I let out a hum in agreement. 

I sat up and swung the soft white duvet off my warm body which was hit with a cold draft. I stood up and waltzed out of the room heading to the kitchen. Soon Jai followed me and sat at the breakfast bar in just his boxers. 

I switched on the oven to let it heat up before I placed some bacon on a tray. Soon enough the oven heated and I opened the door and was met with an impact of heat biting my face. I slid the tray of bacon in, shut the oven door and turned around to face Jai. 

"What should we do today then?" I questioned him.

He hummed and stroked his 'beard' and raised his pierced eyebrow. I walked towards him and leaned over the counter still facing him. 

"We could stay in and have another movie day?" He asked leaning closer to me. 

"Sounds good to me" I nodded as he lent in and pecked my lips. 

"You better ring one of the boys and tell them you are out of hospital." I told him turning back around checking on the bacon. 

I picked up two mugs from the side and began to make us some coffee. 

"Oh yeah." He slid off his stool and hopped into the bedroom to retrieve his phone being careful of his leg. He came back in with his phone to his ear. 

"Hey Beau..." He trailed off and sat on the couch in the living room. 

I stirred our coffees until I was happy with the outcome and placed the teaspoon in the sink. The oven began to beep as I grabbed two plates from the cupboard above me. I dished out the bacon and put it on some freshly buttered bread to make a bacon sandwich. 

I walked into the living room and handed Jai his breakfast. 

"Thanks babe, listen Beau I've got to go now but I'm fine and I'll see you soon...bye,bye." He removed his phone from his ear and placed it on the coffee table in front of us. He looked over at me and smiled. 

I grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV on. We watched The Lion King as it was the only good thing on. It was at the part when Mufasa dies (spoiler alert), this part gets me every time. I felt the tears well in my eyes but then I heard the click of a camera then a low chuckle. I looked over to the victim on my right who was staring intently at his phone trying to hold back his laughter. I rose my eyebrow at him and he finally looked up at me and obviously couldn't contain his laughter anymore as he finally cracked. 

Once he finally calmed down at whatever he found truly hilarious about me I decided to question him. 

"What's so funny?"

"Check my Twitter." he giggled. 

I grabbed my phone from the table and looked on his Twitter.

@JaiBrooks1: Mufasa pulled on her heart strings... <photo attachment>

He attached a photo of my with a half eaten bacon sandwich gripped in my hand, I had a spot of tomato sauce on the corner of my mouth and you could see the sadness covering my face. I groaned at him and punched his arm. 

"Jaaaiiii delete itttt." I moaned as he continued to laugh. 

"Okay, okay..."He trailed off then my phone lit up. 

@JaiBrooks1: @KatieSharples96 soweee:( 

@KatieSharples96: @JaiBrooks1 bitch 

I looked up at him and gave him a sarcastic smile before grabbing my plate and mug and taking them into the kitchen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We was on our 4th movie of the day which happened to be The Notebook.

"Remember what happened the last time we watched this film." He smirked at me. 

"Ah yes the day when you thought it was okay to kiss me, what a big mistake that was." I joked. 

He turned to me and pouted whilst crossing his arms over his chest. 

"I'm joking gosh, it was the best decision I think you've ever made" I smiled. 

"I mean who wouldn't want some of this." I pointed my index finger up and down my body.

Jai scoffed. "Don't flatter yourself babe." 

I slapped his chest and rolled away from him on the bed and faced the wall. I grabbed the duvet and hid myself underneath it gripping it tightly. I felt a cold draft hit my back as the covers lifted up and Jai slid down to my level. His inked muscular arm tightly wrapped around my waist as he dragged me towards him which caused me to lie on top of him with my back against his chest. 

I pulled the covers down from my face as I was struggling to breath. I let out a giggle as Jai began to trail small kisses on the back of my shoulder up to my neck. I turned my body around so I was now facing him and placed my legs at either side of him. He sat up leaning his head on the headboard of the bed and we stared into each others eyes. 

He has the most gorgeous glowing hazel eyes with small specks of green and chocolate brown flowing through them. I wrapped my hands around his neck and lightly caressed the bottom of this hair with my fingers. He lent in and connected our lips together. Every kiss with Jai was something that always surprised me. His soft lips moved perfectly in sync with mine as his tongue hungrily trailed along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth wide enough for him to enter as he began to battle with my tongue. 

His hands slowly slid down to my waist and his fingers glided along the band of my pyjama shorts and he turned us over so he was on top. He grunted in annoyance at the fact his leg was in a heavy cast. I giggled at him and connected our lips back together. He sat up and pulled my shorts down and pulled my top over my head leaving me in just my underwear. He was already in his boxers so he began to trail sloppy kisses down my neck, sucking my skin softly causing me to let out a soft moan. 

He continued his way down to my panties and curled his fingers down around the top of them dragging them down. I kicked them off with my feet as Jai peeled my legs open and kissed up and down my inner thigh. His finger lightly brushed over my entrance which made me let out a loud moan. Jai smirked at me and slipped a finger inside me. My hips lifted at the instant pleasure and my fingers curled in Jai's hair. His tongue slowly made its way to my bit leaving me breathless. Soon enough my walls clenched around his fingers as my body hitched. 

He came up to my face and planted a soft kiss on my lips. My hands dragged down his boxers wanting him in me even more. With difficulty, he finally got them off and I felt his tip at my entrance. I connected our lips together and he slid in me as we both moaned into each others mouths. He continued to pace up and down hitting my spot every time. Even with a cast on his leg he was still so good. Soon I felt myself coming to an end and so did Jai. Eventually we both released and Jai let out a loud moan. 

His head collapsed in the crook of my neck as we tried to catch our breath. He slid out of me and rolled over onto his back next to me. 

"Just finishing what should have happened the first time we watched this film." Jai spoke about our event that just occurred. 

I let out an airy laugh and lay my head on his bare chest. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. The credits of the film began to role. 

"Next film?" Jai asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. "You choose."