~9~

'Katie's P.O.V'

I woke up to a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me and everything came flooding back from last night. It was the best night of my life and I am so lucky to have a boy like Jai in my life.

I looked at his cute little face as he was still fast asleep. How can this boy be so perfect. I took sneaky picture of him and posted it to twitter. '@KatieSharples96: Sleepy head. @JaiBrooks1 <picture>'.

He started to stir. "Morning." I chirped.

"Morning beautiful" He said in his husky morning voice and kissed my forehead.

"What do you fancy doing today?" I asked him.

"Hmmm...We could go to the fair later? I think it starts at 4pm and before that we could just have a movie day?"

"I like that idea a lot." I smiled and lay facing him. "Just nipping to the bathroom." I got up and ran in. I brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a bun. I walked back out and Jai had brought out loads of food and put it on the bed. He had already put a film on, Finding Nemo, and was on his phone.

"I saw that photo you posted of me." He chuckled as did I.

"You know your the best boyfriend ever?" I cooed at him.

"No, your the best girlfriend ever." He smiled back.

I rolled my eyes and climbed back into bed. I picked up some gummy worms and shoved one in my mouth. I fed one to Jai but pulled it away every time he tried to bite it.

"Your such a kid" I chuckled at him.

"But you love me" he have me his famous smile. Gosh it makes me melt every time he did it.

"Mmmmhmm" I gave him a peck on the lips and turned back to watch the film.

"If I got lost would you come and rescue me like Nemo and Marlin?" I asked Jai and looked up at him.

"I would do it in a heartbeat babe." He put his hand on his heart.

"Awww,babeeeee." I cooed. Our foreheads where placed together and I got lost in his sparkling brown eyes.

"I love you." Jai said putting his arms around me.

"I love you more." I said whilst pressing my lips against his. His lips were so soft, I could stay attached to them all day.

"Not possible." Jai said pulling away. He kissed my forehead and we continued watching the film.

A few hours had past and we had finished watching Nemo and we also watched Lion King. My life motto was Hakuna Matata, plus Lion King is my favourite Disney film.

It was now 2pm. "I'm gonna have a shower and get ready for later." I said to Jai.

"Okay well I will go home and get washed and changed and pick you up at 4."

"Okay, see you later" I gave him a quick kiss and walked into the bathroom.

I finished having a shower and I dried my hair. I decided to curl it and have it half up, half down. I applied a bit of concealer and mascara as Jai doesn't like it when I wear make up but needs must. I decided on wearing a floral skater skirt with a white crop top which had 3/4 sleeves. I slid my floral Dr.Martins on and checked the time. It was 3:45 so I decided to watch a bit of TV.

I hadn't seen Tessa and Beau all day, they must have had the same idea as me and Jai.

There was a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal a very gorgeous boy.