1

(BTW y/n is bisexual, so when she flirts, she flirts with both guys and girls)

y/n POV.

Ugh. I hate walking. Like literally why couldn't we be born with wheels on our feet? I hate school. Like why do we even need to learn what A²+B²=C²? Like thats absolute bullshit. I won't even use the things I learned from school in real life. I hate uniforms. Why are the skirts so fucking short? The maroon uniforms are so ugly. Like wtf ew. Thank god I have my black sweater to wrap around my waist. I hate transferring schools. I hate being knew. I hate everything. I hate that I can't surf. Thank god I brought extra clothes.

I scowled and walked to the front office to get my schedule. I could ask to wear sweatpants on while I'm there.

"Excuse me? I'm L/n y/n. I just transferred here today. Can I have my schedule?" I asked the secretary.

"Yes of course dear! Anything else?" She asked with a motherly smile.

"Yes actually, I was wondering if I could wear sweatpants instead of the skirt. I feel uncomfortable wearing a skirt and I think it could hinder my learning" I said politely.

"Oh! Yes of course! I assume you have your clothes already?" She asked. I nodded as she led me to the girls bathroom.

I entered and put on I put on a grey t shirt under, and undid my bowtie and put it in my bag. Now my outfit looked like a regular outfit with a maroon blazer. I nodded in the mirror, and shoved my hands into my pockets. I walked to my designated class, and knocked on the door. The teacher came shuffling to the door and opened it.

"ahh, You must be L/n Y/n. Come in, come in! We were just beginning. Please introduce yourself to the class" He said awkwardly. I nodded and looked at everyone in the class.

'she isn't wearing the uniform correctly'

'is she even a girl'

'she seems scary'

'weird'

"Sup. I'm l/n y/n, call me whatever you want. I'm half Australian and half Japanese" I said boredly , and stared expectantly at the teacher.

"Uh, yes. You can sit in the empty seat in front of Reki. Reki, raise your hand" The teacher said.

A boy with bright red hair and wearing a yellow sweatshirt raised his hand, looking at me curiously. I noticed his hands were bandaged. I nodded to him, as I walked closer. My eyes trailed down to his notebook and saw his doodle.

"Cool drawing" I smirked and sat down. Class was boring as usual, but it was easier than in Australia because we already learned this stuff. I doodled on the back cover of my notebook with my black pen. Finally the lunch bell rang. I groaned and stood up, putting my foot up on my chair and leaned on it smirking at Reki.

"You. Whats your name?" I asked.

"Kyan Reki" he said.

"Cool. the name's y/n. Can you teach me how to doodle like that?" I asked my eyes sparkling a little.

"You're interested?" Reki asked.

"Sure, I mean it's cool"

Suddenly a tall boy with light blue hair came and stood net to Reki.

"Oh right. Sorry y/n, maybe next time. I have to teach Langa how to skate" Reki smiled apologetically.

"Skateboarding?" I asked curiously.

"yeah! Wanna join?" He asked happily.

"Sure I guess" I muttered and stood up taking some money with me.