13

A/n what the fawk! 5.3k Reads? Y'ALL ARE INSANE! Anyways, I finally have the motivation to write again, so here it is! Enjoy! 🦀 🦀 🦀 Thank you @HerpesfreeSince02 and @Cha0ticAquarius for the idea of rollerskating! Sorry if I left anyone out!

y/n POV:

For a while now, I have wanted to have a sleep over party with the guys. It would be so funny to have them dress up in my clothes, and have their nails painted. I sighed, while chuckling to myself and grabbed my phone.

The Boys 🛹🛹🛹

Arashi:
Guys, let's have a sleep over at cherry's!
Joe:
That's a great idea

Cherry:
Why are you the one inviting everyone to my house -_-

Arashi:
Because I can

Miya:
Sure, today's a Friday so I can come over

Snow:
Will y/n be there?

Arashi:
No I invited everyone to cherry's house because I can't go

Snow:
Oh

Arashi:
Ofc I'm going

Snow:
Okay

Shadow:
I'll come for the sleepover only, I can't hand out during the day because I have work

Cherry:
Has anyone asked if it was okay with me?!?

Joe:
We all know you aren't busy, noodle man

Cherry:
Oh look, it's a talking ape

Arashi:
Alright children, stop fighting
Btw Reki r u coming too?

Miya:
How embarrassing
Yeah Reki?

Reki left the chat

I stated dumbfound at my phone as I looked at the chat. Did Reki leave the chat for real? I scoffed. If he didn't want to hang out, he didn't have to. I got ready for school and skated to Langa and my meeting spot. We skated to school, and finally I got my flare back. I got more reckless with the PE teacher and started teasing students by going really close to them and swerving last second. I walked into the classroom and was greeted by many people.

"You have to teach me how to skate one day, l/n!"

"If I feel like it" I shrugged and sat in my seat. Even though I knew Reki would ignore me, I still greeted him good morning. For Langa's sake. I sighed as Reki turned away as usual. I looked at my desk and played with my finger skateboard that Reki gave me when I first landed my ollie properly and intentionally.

TIME SKIP:

I met up with Langa at the school gates along with Cherry, Joe, and Miya. I saw a flash of red, and I turned my head to invite Reki in person but I couldn't see him. Langa seemed to see it too, but looked down sadly when he too, couldn't find Reki. I shook my head and plastered a grin onto my face and turned to face the guys again.

"So, where do you guys want to go to first?" I asked picking my skateboard up.

"Well we can skate to Cherry's house" Langa suggested. I nodded and skated off to the direction I assumed was his house.