23

A/N Thank you guys so much for 22k reads! This is absolutely insane! 🦀 🦀 🦀 

y/n POV: 

we were lined up on the starting line. I grinned at the everyone who participated. 

5

4

"Don't expect me to go easy on you, Bitches" I grinned at Langa and Reki. 

3

"Would never dream of it" Reki smirked back. Langa just nodded and looked back onto the route

2

1

Go!

Langa, Reki and I shot forward. I threw my board down and crouched to get minimal air resistance. The first turn came up. I looked around for a shortcut I could take. My eyes locked onto a roof of a house that was on the other side of the railing. I sped towards the railing, and ollied over it, landing on the roof of the house. I skated down the slanted roof and landed on the road, infront of both Langa and Reki. I looked up and saw that a drone was keeping track of us. I grinned and just to show off, I did the only routine I knew hot to do but adding some fun twists to them. I grinned and skated over to Reki. I grinned and stuck my board under his. I grabbed him by the waist and grinned. 

"OH no, Adam 2.0" Reki grinned. I laughed and pulled his leg back with my own. 

"Sawarasenaiiiii Kimi wa soujo nano!" I sang as I spun him around. 

"NOONONONONONO"

"BOKU WA YARICHIN BICCHI NO OSSU DA YO" I roared with laughter. 

"Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD, LET ME GOOOO" Reki screamed, but still had a smile on his face. I laughed and finally let him go, but without making him boost me. I zoomed forward and passed Langa. I grinned and made some sharp turns using the street lights. Then a shadow cast over me. looked up and saw Langa jumping over me. He landed infront of me and turned back, flashing me a peace sign. 

"You little fucker" I grinned and tried to catch up. But every time I nearly got past him, he would get in my way. I groaned and looked around for a way to get over him. My eyes caught onto an abandoned car. I slowed down and at the last second, jumped onto the roof and over Langa. I landed a few feet infront of him, but it was enough to pull away. I realised I haven't seen reki in a while. I shrugged and continued the race. Then just as I saw the finish line, Reki sped straight past me. 

"Oi YOU LITTLE SHIT STAIN" I shouted and kicked the floor to speedup. Then to my right, came Langa. 

"I'M GOING TO WIN THIS YOU LITTLE FUCK HEADS" I laughed, jumping off my board at the last second. I crossed thr finish line first, but tumbled onto the concrete. I used the momentum to bring me back to my feet, and saw Reki and Langa skating towards me with my boad. 

"I won, right?" I said, rubbing my back

"Yeah, but it wasn't fair! You got off your board at the last second" Reki whined

"It was never in the rule book" I grinned

"there isn't a rule book" Reki grumbled. 

"Exactly" I said. I looked at Langa's confused reaction and bust out laughing. I walked over to them and slumber my arms around their shoulder. We watched the finish line as people crossed it one by one, looking tired. I grinned at them and welcomed them to the end with open arms. 

"Congratulations! You made it to the end without dying!" I laughed. 

"were you trying to kill us?" One of them wheezed.