6

y/n POV: 

I skated towards a small path that turned into the beach. I turned the corner, last minute and fell into the warm sand. I sighed at the nostalgia. I sat in the sand for a while, trying to blink back tears. 

"Oi! Y/n! Why are you crying?" Joe asked panicking. 

"I'm just happy I get to be at the beach again" I said, my voice wavering. 

"I didn't catch any of that" Miya said, commenting on my unstable voice. 

"Shut up, you bitch" I mumbled, standing up. I quickly marched to our little van that Shadow parked nearby, and grabbed my bag. I took out my swim wear which consisted of a bikini bottom, mens swimming trunks, and my surfing sports swimming bra which I would normally wear under my wetsuit. I went into one of the changing rooms and changed, putting my clothes into a plastic bag so it wouldn't get sandy. 

I walked back to the gang who were setting up a small place for us to sit under a large umbrella that Cherry rented, along with 3 sunbathing chairs. I ran back through the sand, and tossed my bag of clothes onto a small towel that was laid on the ground under our umbrella. I saw langa crouching right by the water, and Reki with his foot hovering over Langa's back. I saw what he was about to do, and got competitive. I sprinted towards Langa, and tackled him into the water before Reki could push him in. 

"Ack!" Langa splashed in the water panicking a little. I laughed, and lifted his head above water so he could breathe. 

"You are literally like a cat in water" i laughed, falling back into the shallow water, with the water rushing passed the side of my head. 

"Y/n, can you swim?" Langa asked all of a sudden. 

"No. I know how to surf but idk how to swim" I said sarcastically, laughing and answering his question properly when I saw his confused face. 

"You know y/n, you really are one of a kind" Reki said, sitting down beside me with his feet in the water. 

"of course I am" I said sitting up. Me being all wet with cold water, looked over at Miya who was sitting in the shade. I grinned and stood up, dripping with water. I ran over to Miya, who looked up at me confused. I watched his eyes widen in fear as I fell on top of him, crushing him in between me and the sand. I laughed, rubbing my wet hair on his face as he squirmed and shouted. I laughed as he screamed and kicked trying to get me off. once I got up, he was soaked as well. He looked pissed and I ran away laughing. My foot suddenly got caught in the sand causing me to fall face first in the sand. Miya laughed, and jumped on my back. He then grabbed a handful of sand and poured it on my back, making my back all sandy. He was about to put it down my trunks when I lifted myself and Miya off the floor. I turned over on my back making him fall off. I grinned evilly and picked him up. I ran towards the water, and tossed him in once I was waist deep. 

When everyone was ready, we all played in the water, racing, or having competitions on who can hold their breath the longest. I naturally won. After a while, I floated in the water, facing up while Langa was on a pool float. Reki and Miya were playing volleyball with a beach ball they found. Suddenly Shadow snuck up behind Miya and tossed him a few feat into the air . Reki then swam up behind Shadow, and performed the 1000 years of pain on Shadow. Shadow's pupils dilated as he jumped 30 feet, clutching his ass. I laughed, covering my eyes from the sun as I looked up. Shadow landed in the water with a splash as everyone laughed. 

"Damn you flew" I snorted, chocking on the salt water. 

"It hurt like hell! Reki why?" Shadow shouted, rubbing his ass.