19

A/n Thank you so much for 13.5k reads!

y/n POV: 

I skated home with Langa and Reki. I decided not to go to S tonight because tomorrow I'd skating all day. I walked in through the front door and took my shoes off before I walked into the kitchen to get myself my favourite snack. 

"Welcome home honey! How was school?" Mom asked as she added sugar to her tea. 

"Oh, it was so much fun! In 2 days time, we are going to have a Sports day! There weren't any competitions that I liked, so they let me make a skateboarding competition. Anyone can join and the skateboards are provided by Reki! He loves making his own skateboard, and has like a hundred in his back shed! My friend bought our skating route so he could close it off from the public during the race" I said excitedly. 

"Back up, your friend bought the skating route? A literal piece of public road, just so you could have a skating competition?!" She shouted in shock. 

"Yeah! He said it was a good investment because many people use and drive through the route" I laughed.

"But won't it affect the people?" she asked. 

"No, because he's only closing it down for one day, and the rest of the time the government pays him to let the people use the road or something like that" I said, not really knowing how to answer. 

"Who is this friend, if you don't mind me asking" She said skeptically. 

"You might have heard of him, his name is Sakurayashiki Kaoru" I said, not ready for another fan girling session. 

"Hahahahhah good joke. Now tell me who your friend really is" she said, laughing. 

"I'm serious! Look" I said, pulling out my phone and showing her my little photo album on my camera role from when we went on the vacation. 

"no way" She murmured as she swiped from picture to picture. 

"Yep. I told you, I'm famous" I said laughing

"Just because you have a famous friend, it doesn't make you famous" She said, smacking me upside the head. 

"I'm not lying! I promise! I have over 300k followers on Tiktok and around 5k followers on Instagram I thing" I said taking my phone back to open tiktok. I went on my profile, and I almost collapsed. I had 1.5 million followers. 

"Honey?! What happened?!" She asked panicked. I simply handed her my phone, and she looked at my follower count. She slapped her hand over her mouth and gently set my phone down. She crouched down and helped me up. 

"sorry for thinking you were lying" She said as she sat me down on my chair. 

"You want to see instagram? I have a celebrity persona now" I said laughing. She nodded, so I pulled instagram up as well. My following grew as well, but it was nowhere as big as Tiktok. Around 600k people were following me. 

"Do you get payed or something?" My mom suddenly asked. 

"What would you do if I said yes?" I asked cautiously

"Nothing, I'd be glad because then I wouldn't have to give you a weekly wage" she said and shrugged. 

"Well, today is your lucky day" I laughed. 

"Thank god" she said jokingly. 

"you can use all the money that would have gone to me and put it to my Tesla I get when i turn 18" I joked. 

"We aren't buying you a Tesla, or any car for that matter, and if we are, it would probably be an AMC Pacer" she laughed. 

"Those cars from the 1970s?! They don't even function anymore" I shouted, laughing along with her.