14

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8.5K READS! OMG YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY! Anyways ik Cherry and Shadow were in the hospital together, but I'm changing the details a little, hope you don't mind! 🦀 🦀 🦀

y/n POV:

I walked into Cherry's house, dragging Miya in with me. I also brought in a bag that had the things that I bought without anyone knowing. It was a bunch of women's clothing all bought in size for my lovely friends. I grinned evilly and locked all the doors and windows. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Gentlemen! please take your shoes off and go to the living room please" I said suppressing my smile.

They complied, super confused. I walked in after them and waited for them to sit on the couch. I stood infront of them and dumped out the contents of the bag. They took a minute to look at it, and when they realised what it was, they gulped.

"Yes my friends! I challenge you to wear these clothes and do a catwalk" I cheered. They groaned and sunk deeper into Cherry's couch.

"Cherry! it shouldn't be that hard for you! You wear Yukatas anyways, so it's like wearing a skirt" I said, whining at them.

"yes, but those clothes are just too revealing!" He shouted, with a blush on his face.

"Well, do it for my birthday present, which NONE OF YOU GOT FOR ME" I said making a point.They all grumbled and took the bag, walking into the bathroom to get changed. I bounced the couch excitedly. I pulled out my phone and got the camera ready so that I could film them.
"We're ready" I heard Cherry groan. I started calling them out.

"Before you come, you guys have to walk like actual models" I shouted through the house. They groaned but gave in anyways.
Miya started first. He had a straight face but he had a clear and prominent blush on his face. He strutted on the rug, posed for a bit and walked away sassily. I laughed and cheered.

Next up was Joe. He wore a tennis skirt and a crop top that was stretched way too far. He grinned and walked down the rug with a smirk, swinging his hips as he walked. He put his hand in his hip and the other in his hair for a bit, and turned around and walked back to the bathroom to change into another set of clothes. I was holding my nose and mouth to prevent any uncontrollable laughter from spilling out. Finally after everyone was done with their little walk, Shadow came out in a soft girl outfit with his S makeup and a bunch of flower clips in his mohawk and pinned to his skirts and shirts . That was the last straw for me. I wheezed so hard that I deflated completely and slipped onto the floor. I struggled to breathe as I twitched on the floor. Once I thought I calmed down, I quickly snapped a picture of him and started to laugh again. I collapsed onto the floor once more and had to hav Joe pick me up off the floor. 

"ughhh I laughed so hard I'm light headed" I gurgled, wiping a tear from my right eye. 

"Well good. It's humiliating to be laughed at" Shadow grumbled .

"It wasn't my fault you decided to dress like a soft girl, not to mention the flower clips" I giggled, feeling another laugh coming. Miya beat me to it, giggling in the background. We both made eye contact but quickly looked away in hopes of not laughing. It was all in vain because air escaped my lips and I burst out laughing. Finally we all settled down. We all changed into PJs and started watching a movie. I suggested a horror movie, and chose the scariest one there. I sat in between Langa and Shadow who said they'd protect me. Halfway through  the movie, they were both clinging onto me, with Langa sitting in my lap. After the movie was over, they still wouldn't let go. I sighed and let them fall asleep on me because they were warm. 

Timeskip:

The next day, Shadow had to leave early because of his job, and I decided to go home and do my homework. It was around 3 when I got a phone call from Miya. I quickly snatched my phone and answered it, bringing it up to my ear.