2

Y/n POV

it was dark, and I was riding on the back of Langa's bike. Reki wanted to bring me to S, so we decided to go tonight. I sat in between Langa and Reki, hugging Langa's back and Reki mine. We swerved around cars and waited for the gates to open. Suddenly the clock stroke midnight and the gates opened as cheers rang in the air. Everyone pulled out their stickers as the guards checked them backside and front. I looked at the guards who were holding things that looked like bats.

What?

When it was our turn, they let us in without even looking at the Stickers properly. I looked at Reki questioningly, and got a simple shrug in reply. I scowled and looked straight ahead. I noticed people looking at us, more like Langa, and whispering things while filming. 

"Langa, why are they filming you?" I asked, nudging his side. 

"I don't know" He replied in a level voice. 

"Because he's super awesome" Reki said with a sparkly aura. 

"Ookayyy" I said sceptically. Finally, people cleared out and let us get off. I held onto my skateboard excitedly, looking around. I spotted a guy who looked pretty good at skateboarding and walked up to him. 

"Hey you! Beef with me right now" I said pointing at him. He looked shocked but then grinned. 

"Alright missy, what should we bet on?" He asked confidently. 

"Bet? We were supposed to bet?" I asked turning to look at Reki who nodded. 

"Right, uh fine! Winner gets to chose what the loser does with their hair" I shouted letting everyone hear. 

"Alright, be prepared to kiss your hair goodbye girly" He rasped, wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Okay boomer" I shrugged. 

"Boomer?! Who are you calling Boomer?" He said offendedly.

"I didn't say anything! Let's just get this over with" I said walking to the starting line. 

"Y/n! Are you an idiot! You can't jut challenge people to Beef on the spot" Reki shouted at me, flailing his arms around. 

"I just did, red" I said poking my tongue out. 

I turned to look at my opponent. I didn't really know what to do, so I just stared. 

"What?" He asked confused. 

"Well, to be honest, I don't really know the concept of beef, so could you explain it to me?" I asked playing with my fingers while smiling cheekily. 

"You just skate and go to the finish line I guess" He said getting annoyed. 

"Alright old man, let's get this started" I cheered, pumping my fist into the air. 

So, the race began. A blonde woman with big tits raised the flag signalling we could go. I laughed in delight as I zoomed down the track. With every turn of the corner, my vision changed to me back in a surfing competition. I shot through the large waves, dodging them when they crash into the water. I did some extra fancy spins to win me extra points. I could vaguely see a small figure on the waves desperately trying to catch up. Thats weird, this is supposed to be my wave. I shrugged and shot ahead. Then all of a sudden I was indoors on a catwalk (the ones in construction). I saw disco lights flashing and people on their phones filming.

What?

Suddenly my attention was brought back to the fact that I was on a metal catwalk. I gasped and looked for ways where I could get off. I spotted a small break in the railing and swerved through there. Big mistake. I was falling down a 2 stories. Then time froze. I looked around to see anything I could use to not die, and I spotted a hanging light a few meters below. I sandwiched my surfboard in between my legs and grabbed onto the light. I swung back and forth and propelled myself forwards. As I went airborne I grabbed the skateboard from between my feet and put my feet on it properly. My eyes zoned in on a large metal place leaning up agains the wall. I turned in that direction, and used the piece of metal as a ramp to break my fall. Fortunately I landed it perfectly and passed the finishing line.