3

y/n POV. 

We were back inside S. People were beefing with each other race after race. I finally got bored so I looked around to see if there was any potential beefers. My eyes locked onto a man in a blue suit with a mask disguising him, lurking in the shadows. I walked over to him, dragging him to an opening. 

"You! Beef with me" I smiled. 

"Why should I" He said in a sultry smooth voice. 

"Because it's fun, I mean if you don't want to, then it's fine I guess" I muttered turning away. 

"Do you not know who I am?" he asked again a little confused and gaining attention.

"No. Am I supposed to?" I asked. 

'she doesn't know who Adam is?'

'how did she find him?'

'why is he here?'

"No, Thats not important. Yes I will beef with you" He said making his way through the crowd. Suddenly everyone went silent, staring wide eyed. 

'Are they gonna beef'

'this could be his second time beefing in under a month'

'the skating gods are blessing us with entertainment'

'hopefully this time it won't be interrupted' 

"Hey old man, why are people whispering" I asked nudging his side

"I wonder why~" He mused looking straight ahead. 

"hey! Cut the mysterious act, wannabe Hisoka" I hissed getting impatient. 

"Impatient are we?" He grinned. 

ew.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get this over with" I mumbled getting excited to skate again. 

He told me to wait at the starting line while he fetched his skateboard. I waited for a minute but he still wouldn't come. I sighed and sat down on my board sliding back and forth with my elbows resting on my knees. 

"y/n!" A familiar voice called out from the crowd. I looked around and saw Joe squeezing through, running up to me. I grinned at him and waved. 

"Joe! My man! Whats up?" I asked slapping calf once he was standing ne. 

"I heard the news that you're beefing with Adam!" He said in a hushed but panicked tone. 

"I don't know who Adam is, but I'm beefing a pretty wicked looking man! Pretty rad Innit?" I snorted. 

"y/n, call it off! He's dangerous! Reki hurt his arms doing that" Cherry said coming up to his side. 

"Bitch! Do I look like a PUSSY?" I shouted standing up, with a grin on my face. 

"Of course not darling" A velvety voice said getting louder. The man that I was gonna beef with skated his way towards us. 

"This is the guy I'm beefing with! I don't know what your on about the Adam shit" I said placing my hands on my hips. 

I looked around Joe, and saw Cherry, Langa, Reki, a ginger with face paint, and a young boy who looked like a cat. They were all standing there, glaring at Hisoka 2.0. I looked at them curiously, but then grinned. 

"I know what you guys are feeling! You guys are totally in love with me, and wished that you beefed with me! Thats why you don't like this man" I laughed feeling like a detective.