4

A/N Thanks so much for over 100 reads! Its so wack that I got this many reads in this short time period! Also the bolded words are in english

y/n POV

I woke up in a futon, in a traditional Japanese style house. I stood up, and saw that I was changed in a Yukata meant for sleep, which meant someone changed my clothes. I looked around, and saw there were a bunch of other people. Upon further inspection, I realised that the people were the gang. Reki, Langa, Shadow, Cherry, Joe, Miya all sleeping in a line side by side. I stood up, and walked over to their sleeping figures. I grinned and flopped over all of them, making them exhale a lot of air. I just stayed there laying on all of them. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Miya shouted, kicking my ribs. I groaned, hugging my side and sat up in between Miya and Langa. 

"Chillout man! it wasn't like I did it on purpose" I protested, lying. 

"Why did you fall then!" Miya sat up too, angry. 

"Well I don't know! Maybe because you guys were all sleeping on the floor and I was half asleep?" I made up a lie. 

"wel-"

"Also where are we?" I asked

"We're at Cherry's house, because it was biggest, and we were all tired" Joe said

"Do my parents know?" I asked

"Yeah, they think you booked a hotel and they're totally fine with it" Cherry said, putting on his glasses. 

"Ight, well Joe, gimme a massage. My back is literally spasming" I said snapping my fingers. 

"As you wish" he said with a smirk 

"Ew, pedo" I mumbled, causing Miya to laugh. 

I laid down on my stomach as Joe hovered over me, massaging the knots out of my back (you are fully dressed).  Reki looked a little upset though. 

"Reki, you good?" I asked, resting my face on the back of my palms. 

"I'm just scared. Please don't skate with Adam anymore, I already asked Langa and he promised. I just don't want my friends to quit skating because of an injury" He mumbled. 

"Reki, I can't make any promises that I won't skate with Adam, because... well, it gave me an adrenaline rush. However I will promise you that I'll never quit skating, or abandon you" I said smiling. He still looked sceptical, but smiled nonetheless. 

"Promise?" He asked holding out his pinky. 

"Promise" I smiled reaching my pinky out too. We shook pinky's and nodded. 

"Besides, everyone else here won't leave either. Right?" I asked looking at them. 

"Yeah" 

"of course"

"I won't lose to slimes"

We all laughed, and got ready. As I put my sweatpants on in the corner, I turned around. 

"By the way guys, who changed me into these sleepwear?" I asked. 

"one of my maids" Cherry said

"YOU HAVE MAIDS?" I shouted. 

"Yes."

"Yeah! He's so rich" Reki shouted, jumping up. 

"Reki, its rude to talk about people's money" Langa said shaking his head. 

"Y/n, you should put your shirt on too" Miya said, pointing out the fact that I was in a sports bra. 

"why? It's not like I'm wearing lingerie" i said, causing everyone to blush. I sorted and rolled my eyes, grabbing a spare shirt from Cherry.