15

A/N Hey my lovelies! Thank you so much for 9k reads! Thank you so much for supporting this story! Feel free to ask for requests or post comments! I enjoy reading every one of them! I love you all!🦀🦀 🦀

y/n POV

My alarm rang, causing me to shoot straight up. My head throbbed from the blood rushing to my head. I groaned, but got out of bed anyways. I dreaded school, but I remembered that I made up with Reki. My ace immediately lit up in a huge smile, and I put on some baggy jeans and an oversized black shirt. I slid down the railing of m stairs and skipped to the dining table where my parents were. I grinned at them and happily ate my cereal. 

"Whats gotten you in a good mood?" Mom asked

"I just made up with my friend that I've been in a fight with" I said 

"Really, who?" Dad asked, still chewing on his toast

"Reki" 

"Reki?! I thought you guys were best friends!" Mom shouted in surprise. 

"We are, we just had a fight for a few weeks, but now it's fine" I laughed. 

It shows how much you guys aren't in my life

I finished breakfast and put the dishes in the sink. I ran over to the front door and put on my black shoes with green accents. I grabbed my skateboard and skated to Langa, Reki and my meeting spot. Langa was there waiting for us, and as soon as he caught sight of me he smiled. 

"Heya, Langa!" I grinned, doing our little handshake. 

"Hey, y/n!" He said softly. 

"Sooooo, I've come to a realisation that you're gay for Reki" I blurted out, but quietly. Langa's face erupted into the deepest shade of red, making me even more suspicious. 

"What?! whe-"

"Langa! Y/n! Good morning" Langa was cut off by Reki. 

"Reki! My guy!" I said while jumping in the air, excited to have my friend back. 

Reki came to a stop, and we did our small hand shake. He then turned to Langa and did their own handshake. I saw Reki's ears turn pink and a light blush on Langa. I slapped my hands over my mouth to stop myself from squealing. They heard the slap and looked over to me, confused. 

"What?" Reki asked. I shook my head, signalling that it was nothing but when Reki looked away and skated ahead, I caught Langa's eyes. I made a kissy face at him causing him to look away but a large blush forming on his face. We skated after Reki, going on small detours to have more fun. We turned into the school gates, causing everyone to turn and look at us. We laughed as people started to throw bags and water bottles in our path to try and knock us off. We either swerved or jumped over them of course. Reki had a little difficulty because of how much the wheels slowed him down, but he managed. 

"Eyyy! Reki, Langa and y/n are back together!" I heard someone say. 

"FUCK YEAH WE ARE!" I shouted at whoever said that. Suddenly I heard a horn blow. I looked behind us and saw the PE teacher with his little air horn. I laughed at the sight, and I called Reki and Langa to turn around and play around with the teacher. The PE teacher seemed surprised that the 3 of us were back together, but also seemed to be happy. 

"You 3 trouble makers are back together, eh?" He shouted, with playful anger

"yessir!" I said, saluting him. I heard him let out a guffaw and sprint after us. I jumped over some bags and benches, leading him astray. I finally caught up with Reki and Langa, and we all snatched our boards and ran up the stairs. We kicked the door to our classroom open and walked in like we owned the place. I slumped into my chair, kicking my feet up onto my desk. I leaned back on my chair and tilting on it the 2 back legs, while chatting with them. Langa got up and left to go to the  bathroom before class started. This gave me the perfect opportunity to become a cupid.