17

A/N Thank you so much for almost 11k!!!

y/n POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone blowing up. It was Joe. I quickly opened the messages and saw that he messaged me over 50 times. 

Buffoon:
y/n
y/n
y/n
Y/N
ANSWER ME
RENGA CAME TRUE
REKI AND LANGA ARE DATING

And so on. I sighed and replied saying I was the reason why they were together. I opened finally sat up from the floor that I fell asleep on, to find Reki and Langa on the bed together. Langa was laying on Reki's chest as Reki had his arms around Langa's shoulders. They were both looking at whatever Reki was doing on his phone. I silently took a picture and sent it to the skating group chat. Reki's phone pinged, and both of them instantly shot up looking in my direction. I grinned at them and wiggled my fingers in hello. Reki playfully scoffs and pulls Langa closer. 

"ewww PDA" I playfully whined. 

"Shut up, y/n! you're just jealous that I got a partner before you" Reki teases. 

"Shut up Reki, if it weren't for me, you two wouldn't be together right now" I shot back with a smirk. 

"She's right, Reki" Langa said softly. 

"who's side are you on?" Reki asked shocked, moving away to get a better look at his boyfriend. 

"No one's" Langa said, giving his usual vague answers. I giggle at his answer and huff as I stand up. As I stood straight up, my knees, ankles, hips and shoulders all cracked. I stood still in shock and slowly turned my head towards them. They had their mouths hanging open in shock, and we stared at each other for a solid minute before bursting out into laughter. 

"What are you?! A grandma" Reki howled. 

"Are you diagnosed with arthritis?" Langa said, letting out his soft version of a laugh. 

"Shut up guys! I had a rough day yesterday" I said, collapsing on the floor, becoming weak from laughter. 

Suddenly my phone pinged. It was from Sakura. I stopped laughing immediately and stared at my phone a little nervous.  Reki and Langa looked at me curiously. 

"It's Sakura-chan" I said hastily, opening the messages. 

"what did she say?" Reki asked. 

"I don't know, I'm checking right now" I mumbled, waiting for it to load in. I sat down on Reki's desk chair as I read the text. 

Sakura chan :)
Hey, y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? I can't stop thinking about you teaching me how to skate!

Me
Heyyy! Sure, what time would you like to meet up?

Sakura chan :)
should we meet at around 13:00? I have to do all of my daily tasks before I leave. 

Me
alright :) We can go to my house for a while so you can choose the clothes you like from my closet

Sakura chan :)
Alrighty! See you soon! We're meeting at the mall right?

Me
Yup! Cya soon :P

I quickly turned my phone off and jumped onto the bed where Langa and Reki were still laying on. I landed on them, crushing some unfortunate limbs. They cried out in shock and a little bit of pain. I snorted as they rolled around, clutching their elbow or knee. 

"Why did you have to do that?" Langa whined, rubbing his arms. 

"Why not" I said, grinning back.