22

A/N Hey my lovelies! I'm back with another chapter! Thank you so much for 19.6k! Almost at 20k reads! Thats so crazy! I remember a few weeks ago when I only had 100 reads! Please let me know if you've been with me the entire way! Anyways, enjoy the chapter!🦀 🦀 🦀 

y/n POV:

I shot up at the sound of my alarm. Today was the big day. The sports day. I checked the time, and saw that it read 5:30. I opened my phone, plugged my headphones in and called Langa and Reki to wake them up. They both picked up, but sounded like literal death. 

"What is it" Reki groaned into the phone. 

"Wale up sleepy heads, we have to bring the boards to school" I said loudly into my mic. 

"Brooo, that shit hurt my ears" Reki groaned. From the other line, I heard Langa's bedsheets shuffling. 

"Look Reki, Your boyfriend is already getting ready. Don't disappoint him" I teased. I heard Reki grumble profanities and stated getting ready. 

"See you guys at Reki's in a bit" I mumbled, knowing the mic would pick up. 

"See you" They said quietly, and hung up. I put on my black basketball shorts with electric green on the side as accents, and an oversized black baseball jersey, but the white lines were replaces with the same electric green. I decided to wear what I would wear to S for my sports day outfit. I did my school makeup and grabbed some toast on my way out. I skated over to Reki's house and walked in the front gates without ringing the doorbell. I walked to Reki's window and opened it from the outside. I climbed through and walked over to his bed. There lay Reki, not even changed, snoring away. I sighed and backed up. Without warning, I jumped into the air, and got my elbow at ready. As I fell on top of him, my elbow dug into his side. His eyes snapped open as he let out a howl of pain. 

"What is going on!" I heard another voice say from the window. 

"I just woke Reki u-"

"She fucking elbow dropped me!" Reki hissed, cutting me off. 

"Well you were asleep" I said back. 

"SO?" He asked raising his voice

"You should have been awake" I said. 

"Oh, fuck off" he grumbled and walked over to his closet to find clothes. 

"Langa and I'll start gathering the skateboards" I said, grabbing some ropes. 

We climbed out his windows and unlocked his shed. I went inside and handed Langa the boards because there wasn't enough room for the both of us to fit in there. He lay the rope down on the floor and laid the skateboards on it by its side. 

TIMESKIP: 

We managed to get all of the necessary boards to our storage unit, and went back to Reki's house to eat breakfast. His mother invited us so who were we to decline her offer? It was 7:30 by now. His little sister woke up, and she ran up to me with a smirk. 

"Still single I see?" She teased. 

"Still short I see" I said back with a smirk. Her smile quickly turned into a frown and smacked me head. She sat next to me nonetheless and asked me questions about the day. 

"Yeah, I signed Langa up for the Cartwheel competition" I told her. She snickered, covering her mouth with her hands. 

"please take a video y/n" She begged. 

"Sure, I'll also film Reki running and losing the rase" I laughed. 

"y/n stopppp" Reki whined, leaning his forehead onto the side of my shoulder, slowly pushing me off the chair.